Brite White Cleaning Service

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

30 Lincoln Park Dr

Buffalo, NY 14223

We provide timely and reliable one time, or reoccurring detailed cleaning services for residential and commercial properties. Whether it is a new construction or an existing building, we offer specialty cleaning services to landlords, renters, contractor, and realtors. We also provide carpet/upholstery cleaning for residential or commercial....

house cleaning (14)floor cleaning (4)carpet cleaning (4)infectious disease treatment (1)upholstery cleaning (1)

02/04/2021

Very very well I'm really happy to have called on a local home grown family owned company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2021

09/07/2020

Keia and her staff were amazing! Very professional and thorough. Will be using them on a bi weekly basis and couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of house

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

09/04/2020

So happy I don’t have to clean this holiday. They did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

08/03/2020

Brite White did a fantastic job and my house is sparkling clean. After having a deep cleaning done, we have decided to hire Kia and her group permanently on a weekly basis!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

07/03/2020

They did a wonderful job! The kitchen and especially the bathroom were spotless!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

07/02/2020

Lea and her staff did an outstanding job cleaning my house. I have two cats and a dog. It is shedding season. Because of my father’s death I had been out of town for two weeks and there was a lot of animal hair. I don’t ask my pet-house sitter to clean. Lea made sure there was not one hair left in my spotless house. Excellent service. In addition she is punctual, well organized and very personable...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

06/24/2020

Kia and her family were very professional and friendly and worked VERY hard-honest and great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

06/19/2020

Kia and her team were great. They called to give me an estimate on line, scheduled my appointment and sent me text reminders to let me know when they were on their way. They were punctual, friendly, competent and did a great job. I signed on for bimonthly cleaning and they even gave me a discount for doing that! I was so worried when my cleaning girl of over 6 years had to stop due to covid, but K...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

I’m so happy you loved it. You have to change my score to a A lol it’s F

06/19/2020

Very fine job! Team of 4 arrived on time ready for work. Beautiful job shampooing rugs, and upholstery and deep cleaning whole home. Prepared for Covid-19 precautions. We were very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Cleaning of Home, Upholstery cleaning and rug cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/10/2020

They came on the day of the appointment they worked with real energy. The job was done correctly and the price was right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Provide cleaning for residential, or commercial properties Carpet Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Strip and Wax

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal