Bob's Plumbing & Heating

Angie's List since July 2008

Top Notch Heating & Cooling

We have the experience and dedication to perform all of your heating and cooling needs! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/26/2018

It went great. Bob had both jobs done in no time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laundry tub was clogged. Also, new faucet needed to be installed for outdoor water supply.

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced portion of main water line and pipe on my hot water tank. | |Very professional and I would highly recommend this company.

10/19/2014

Routine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a problem in the basement

02/27/2012

I have been using him for about 4 years. I would refer him to friends and family. He always responds to my phone calls, comes promptly, he does the work satisfactorily and I don't feel I am being over charged. The quality of his work is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does plumbing and heating work for me. He fixed the crack in the drain from the bathroom that lead into the basement.

08/23/2011

See above details

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Bob's Plumbing on a Saturday when my husband was attempting to replace a drippy kitchen faucet and couldn't get the old one out. I did call twice on Saturday as I had no use of my kitchen sink. Did not get a call back until Sunday at 1:30pm although that wasn't too bad and I'm sure he had other work to do. Bob has worked for me several times in the past. I think he knows what he's doing and I think he's very good and very reasonable. The only issue I had is that one of his workers had to saw off the old faucet and in doing so, he scratched up all the formica backsplash behind the faucet which cannot be repaired. I think that was pure negligence, however, my husband was home and saw him do it and said nothing. Had I been home, I would have told Bob. Bob is unaware that this happened. I was very happy with the job and the price; I'm just upset about the formica.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning