Beck, Dr. Jon

Angie's List since July 2011

04/29/2015

He started working for the neurologist I went to for my neck as soon as he came out of school and he has worked for him for 8 years. He is fantastic. I went to him when I had a problem with my sciatic nerve. I went to him Friday and then again Monday. He is fantastic, I didn't even know that the neurosurgeon I went to was a friend of my nephews and I got in there after a car accident in 2002, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Jonathan Beck. He works for the neurologist I went to for my neck. He is with the UV school of neurology.

01/22/2014

I FOUND JON BECK. I DECIDED TO TRY TO SEE IF HE COULD HELP ME AND HE HAS KEPT ME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR 7 YEARS. I GO TO HIM EVERY 4-6 WEEKS. I ALSO HAVE SPINAL STENOSIS. HE ADJUSTS MY NECK AND BACK. THE ONLY THING HE CAN'T HELP IS MY ARTHRITIS. HE IS BY FAR THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR THAT I HAVE USED. HE IS NOW ON SHERIDAN AND HARLEM RD. BEHIND THE DENT BUILDING WITH THE UB SCHOOL OF NEUROLOGY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAVE A LOT OF DISC PROBLEMS AND VERY BAD ARTHRITIS. I ONLY HAVE 2 GOOD DISCS IN MY NECK. SEVEN YEARS AGO I WAS GOING TO GO BACK TO THE NEUROSURGEON BECAUSE MY NECK WAS SO BAD.

09/30/2013

I was a little suspicious of chiropracters and had never visited one before, but I had such bad pain I decided to try. Since Dr. Beck is associated with UB Neurosurgery I made the assumption he would know what he was doing, and I was correct. He's great. He took his time to examine me and talk about my pain, he understood my problem, explained what he could do to help in detail regarding my condit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Saw Dr. Beck for neck and shoulder pain.

07/01/2011

His services were very good. He helped relieve my lower back ailment. I will continue to use this doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Beck is my chiropractor.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care - low back injuries, spinal care, headaches & sports related injuries.