Balanced Living Chiropractic Wellness

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since September 2012

As a team, we put our heads together to give you the best care possible. We’ve helped many people in the Amherst, Buffalo, Kenmore, Grand Island, Tonawanda and Williamsville communities with stomach problems, tension and migraine headaches and more. When it comes to your health. We advise and recommend that we go through, rather than around. We use natural, rather than artificial. We revitalize, rather than numb. To see if provider is board certified visit nbce.org. There 4 doctors at this site....

05/23/2016

I can tell Dr. Katelyn really listens because when I ask questions she asks questions back to fully understand what I am asking about. She is so nice! I can really tell a difference since I started going there. Also, everyone at the front desk is so friendly and professional. I am so happy I found this place from the other reviews on Angie's List!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Katelyn explained everything concerning my x-rays thoroughly and answered all questions. She set up a wellness schedule for me.

02/18/2016

12/06/2013

Everyone here is polite, friendly and professional. I feel great and the adjustments are going well!

10/07/2013

Very well.  I left with more movement and less stiffness than I had going in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower back pain.

08/25/2013

The staff and doctors at Balanced Living are wonderful! They are so flexible regarding scheduling. As a newbie to chiropractic services, they we so clear and through. I have been going on a regular weekly basis since my initial appointment and I have been seeing significant improvement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Severe lower back pain.

Chiropractic Care