Ann Wands DO

Angie's List since September 2008

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

VISIT WWW.ABMS.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED....

10/07/2011

Dr. Wands was very thorough, made all the necessary referrals, and promised to review and send me a copy of my labs with her notations. She also encouraged me to compile my own medical records for my information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I made appointment for an annual physical.

CATEGORY family doctor, internist

08/30/2011

I like her speed and professionalism. She takes the time to explain things to me in depth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Wands is my primary care physician. I last went to her for a general checkup.

CATEGORY internist

07/24/2011

Dr. Wands is a great doctor! She is very mild mannered with a wonderful bedside manner and extremely capable. The office staff is very kind and helpful. I have friends that also go to her that rave about her too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Do go see her.

CATEGORY family doctor, internist

06/07/2011

I have been using her service for a while. She is easy to talk to. She answers all your questions. She takes your time. She is just wonderful and very caring doctor. I would continue to use her practice again in the future too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Ann Wands is my primary care physician. I last saw her for a general checkup about a couple of months ago.

CATEGORY family doctor

08/04/2009

She is young but capable. She listens to you and she doesn't talk over you. She is very open and efficient. She always asks if you have questions. She looks into any problems I have. She will send me for tests if I agree to it. I am very pleased with her. She was recommended to me by my daughter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my primary care physician. I had a blood test for my thyroid condition on my last visit. I've been seeing her for a couple of years.

CATEGORY family doctor