Americlean

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since July 2006

Rainbow International of Orchard Park

*We are available for COVID19 Sanitizing for commercial and residential areas, please call us to discuss details.* If you are staring at fire, water or mold damage at your home or business and wondering how to begin restoration, just give Rainbow International of Orchard Park a call. We offer disaster restoration services and recovery services. When disaster strikes you can rely on rapid and professional restoration service from Rainbow International. Our service locations are on call 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Rainbow International is fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC has served as the industry guardian for inspection, restoration and cleaning services for over 30 years.

Offers by Rainbow International of Orchard Park on Angie's List

09/27/2012

I really like them! They show up when they say they will, their prices are fair, and they do a really good job.  I plan on contacting them soon for a couple of carpets!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recently, they cleaned my couch and a couple of chairs. In the past, they’ve cleaned carpets as well.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

07/18/2012

They did a good and nice job.  They went after stains which were really hard to get out and really worked on it.  Their staff was courteous and dressed nicely.  They were right on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Americlean Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning for carpet cleaning.  I last used them to clean my rugs

01/16/2012

They are very good.  We use them consistently because they’re service is consistently of high quality.  Generally it costs us about $150 for their services.  We will definitely use their services again in the future.  They are the only ones that we would consider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Americlean for carpet cleaning.  We last used their services probably about a year or a year and a half ago.  They usually do just a couple of rooms.  They do the ones that we have problems with.

07/05/2006

I have been using Americlean for my carpets for some time. I feel they do a great job and I will continue to use them. The carpets always turn out nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Americlean shampooed the carpet in my bedroom. They did a great job.

Carpet & furniture cleaning