American Garage Doors

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since August 2010

Sales, repair & installation of garage doors & electric openers in W.N.Y. Call or visit our website for details on our winter garage door SALE & 10% off repair coupons 15% for seniors. Call for quote, don't pay more!...

Jackson Doorz LLC

Dependable and professional with 25 years experience installing, repairing and servicing Residential and Commercial Garage Doors. Fully insured.

03/06/2017

Two gentlemen finished the job smoothly. They also provided information about replacing the motor and belt - my existing one is 30 years old and may break down any day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door torsion spring replacement.

03/29/2016

They were on time and quick there was no trying to up sell or scare tactics. The work was done in a half hour. Price was extremely fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired broken gear on my garage door opener.

03/07/2016

Since we are moving , we decided to wait and have them install at new residence

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked the garage door opener which has a broken belt. We deceided to wait for a new opener which they will install

11/21/2015

Very polite and quick to act. I called on a Saturday morning, and the dispatch had a technician call me within 15 minutes. That technician was able to troubleshoot and solve the problem with my garage door opener over the telephone! Saved me the service charge, and earned a customer for life.. Thank you American Garage Doors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot and fix a garage door opener.

03/16/2015

.I love this company! Professional and courteous-called because they were running a little early.  A couple days after installation, I had a weather-related problem with the door.  They came back the next day and fixed it in 10 minutes.  The office person was always on top of everything, and kept me informed when waiting for order,, or when techs would be here. Price was very reasonable.  This is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new garage door, springs. tracks, rollers, hinges

CATEGORY garage doors

New Garage Doors and Openers many different options, also Repairs to all makes and models.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check