ALL THAT GLITTERS

Angie's List since June 2008

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Queen City Painting LLC

We are a painting business that serves all of Western New York. We strive to make our customers happy and make the process of painting customers homes as easy and stress free as possible.

Award 2019

C

01/14/2015

This is the second time I used Jerry. He's a nice man and has always responded promptly. He had done a larger ceiling repair job for me a few years ago and I was generally happy with his work. This time I was grateful that he was able to squeeze my 2 day job into what seemed like a busy schedule but the work this time was clearly second rate and expensive. My daughter and I did all of the wallpape...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched and painted a small entrance hall and repainted a kitchen.

10/27/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was planning on having my rooms painted, which have not been done in several years and the colors needed updating. At the same time I needed to have my ceilings repaired as there was major damage in 3 areas of my home. One was caused by a leaking skylight and the other by a leaking spa tub. I interviewed 3 seperate contractors. I was impressed with All That Glitters, as they were highly recommended by another well known and established contrator who felt that All That Glitters could do an excellent job, and they did. They always arrived on time, always professional, and did an excellent job. They also recommended another contractor to install new crown molding in all the rooms and coordinated their work around them. I cannot say enough wonderful things about All That Glitters. I had to have some major work done so I expected the cost to be higher than someone who was just having painting done. I did receive a lower bid and also a higher bid, but I knew that I wanted an excellent job and was willing to pay for it. I am very happy with the finished project.

11/02/2012

The Company began to remove wallpaper and quickly determined that this was going to be too hard so they gave up and told us they would have to paid over the existing wallpaper. Because some of the wallpaper was removed already, they then informed us that they would have to repair the walls, apply block primer to the wallpaper, and sand and skim the wallpapers seams. The additional costs associated...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Company proposed to remove wallpaper in our foyer,stairwell to the second floor and the upstairs hallway and then to paint the upper and lower hallways and stairwell.

07/16/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Didn't have the courtesy to return my phone call for an estimate. Either their answering machine isn't checked or they're too busy to care.

CATEGORY plastering,interior painters

05/24/2012

Jerry did an amazing job patching damaged areas in walls and ceiling that we thought were unrepairable. He was extremely neat about it and wet sanded so there was no dust. His price was very competitive compared to the other 3 estimates I got from others. Will definitely use All that Glitters again if the need arises!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wall and ceiling repair

CATEGORY plastering