ADIO Acupuncture & Wellness Center

Angie's List since November 2009

05/20/2013

They have a good website that explains their services well. I liked being able to make the appointment on-line, I could do it in the evening after getting home from work. I also like that they have evening hours a few days a week. Jonathan, the owner and practitioner, greeted me when I arrived. This was the first time I've had acupuncture treatment, he explained everything he was going to do and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chronic achilies tendonitis

11/12/2012

While I believe that acupuncture can be very effective, I did not receive the outcome I needed, no reflection on the center or the practitioner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received a series of treatments to treat the symptoms of cervical stenosis and radiculopathy. While I believe that acupuncture can be very effective, I did not receive the outcome I needed,no reflection of the center or the practitioner, both of which were good.

02/09/2012

A massage therapist I know recommended them. The guy who owns and runs it is very personable, had a great bedside manner and made me feel comfortable right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to ADIO Acupuncture & Wellness Center multiple times. I had a torn rotator cuff. I didn't want to have surgery and they gave me acupuncture treatment so I didn't need surgery.

01/02/2011

I have recovered from the injury and feel great. I am happy I was able to avoid surgery with his help. He was very professional and knowledgeable - but also kind and compassionate. I would highly recommend him, and if I have other physical issues, would seek his help again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jonathon helped me through several health issues. The most recent was a torn rotator cuff - I was trying to avoid surgery and keep the pain under control without drugs. Jonathon was a physical therapist prior to being an acupuncturist and helped me work out a plan that included physical therapy followed by weekly acupuncture treatments. He also provided chinese medicine to help with the pain.

CATEGORY acupuncture

Acupuncture, medicine, herbal therapy & massage therapy.