A GARELECK & SONS INC

Angie's List since July 2007

REIMERS APPLIANCE SERVICE

We are a family owned business the focuses on exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Reimers Appliance has been named the 2011 Bosch "servicer of the year" in the mid america region

11/06/2017

Took less than an hour to do. Work was excellent. I've used them in the past. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for fair priced reliable plumber!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upstairs toilet clogged. Unclogged it and replaced water valve.

10/19/2016

10/10/2015

I still use them regularly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have them out twice a year for plumbing and they fix any leaks, etc.

02/07/2010

When I called the man who answered the phone (owner?) took down my information which included a detailed description of the problem (I am a sewage engineer and while cannot do the work myself can diagnose plumbing problems with much accuracy). When the plumber arrived I showed him the problem and he didn't have all the materials and tools he needed (apparently the owner had not listened as closely...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced tub drain from inside tub to past trap and snaking of the line from the trap to the soil stack.

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

07/02/2007

We bought the unit from Sears so all we had to pay was the labor charge for them to install it. They were very polite and friendly. They even got rid of the old dishwasher for us. He was very good and we are happy with them. He didn't try to rip us off and was a professional man and represented the company well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new dishwasher for us and removed the old one.

CATEGORY appliance repair