A Breath Away Healing Center

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2011

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

Our healing center, located in WNY, offers MASSAGE THERAPY (including: Therapeutic Massage, Deep Tissue, Okazaki Restorative, Myofascial Release, Swedish, Pregnancy Massage, Hot Stone and more), REFLEXOLOGY and REIKI. We're now offering nutritional counseling/education and therapeautic cupping with new holistic treatments to be offered in the near future. Our services are performed in a theme based tranquil setting. The dcor of our treatment rooms will allow you to escape to a destination of your choice, take a deep breath and get away for an hour or a day....

07/27/2012

I had a gift certificate for them. The massage therapist was very efficient. I like the way they had their rooms set up. It was sort of with different themes. They were great. The only reason I didn't go back is because I just don't do that. If I was going to do that again I would go there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to A Breath Away Healing Center for a massage.

CATEGORY nail salons

07/13/2012

I recommend them.  I see a therapist’s named Kevin.  I call him Kevin from Heaven.  He is a young man and he is very knowledgeable about his work.  I go strictly because I don’t want to take the medication that would be needed to keep my back going.  I do my stretches, massages and work outs.  He does a great Swedish massage.  I had a lot of massages and he is just wonderful. It is a beautiful off...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A Breath Away Healing Center for massage therapy.

CATEGORY massage therapy, day spa

09/21/2011

I like them very much.  They are very professional.  It is relaxing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to A Breath Away Spa Center for massage therapy.  I used them two years ago.

CATEGORY massage therapy

Thank you member for posting about our healing center. We appreciate your feedback, and we are very happy that you have had great experiences with us. We look forward to seeing in for another massage soon.

We focus on therapeutic, deep tissue massage, but we have offer other specialty massages. We have therapists that specialize in Cupping massage, Okazaki Massage, Myofascial Release, Aromawrap massage, hot stone massage, reiki and reflexology.