A B & N Plumbing & Heating Co

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since June 2006

Additional address - 49 Anderson Place, Buffalo NY 14222....

Jackson Doorz LLC

Dependable and professional with 25 years experience installing, repairing and servicing Residential and Commercial Garage Doors. Fully insured.

02/05/2016

master plumber and apprentice showed up exactly at the time promised.  Surveyed the work, and worked efficiently.  These guys did a very good job, and left no mess.  I think the price is very fair, and I would recommend them. I will use them again for any plumbing service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new faucet in bathroom sink, and repaired leaking p-trap in same.  (We supplied the faucet from Lowes, using a brand recommendation from the plumber. The faucet kit was about $55 )  Also, had a bath/shower mixing valve that was malfunctioning and not mixing properly.  They replaced the valve with a new valve.  They had a complete selection of parts on their truck, and stocked the new part.  Service was quick, and they were prompt efficient and courteous.  Very professional.

CATEGORY plumbing

10/14/2013

I used their services a couple of weeks ago. They did not charge me. I called them to take care of something. They were not able to do the work, but they gave me very good advise. It was nice of them to come out and not charge me for it. They had put in a vanity and the plumbing that goes along with the vanity a couple of years ago. That work was about 250 dollars a few years ago. They were very g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A B & N Plumbing & Heating for garage doors. It was to take care of some garbage disposal.

CATEGORY garage doors,plumbing

04/15/2013

I called for an appointment and was able to get one two days later. The office called that morning to confirm the appointment and two plumbers arrived shortly thereafter. The job took about two hours and the plumbers were very professional and friendly. I would definitely call again if I needed other work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three underground storm drains were snaked out to the sewers. These have been plugged since we bought our house in 2009 - I have no idea how long they have not been functional. As of now, all three are working and we're very happy they were able to be successfully snaked.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

05/17/2011

I think they were the lowest of the three estimates that we received. My husband dealt with getting the estimates and I'm not sure what the price of each company was. However, their representative that came in gave us the impression that he did not know exactly as to how much it would cost. He thought that it would run into other problems and the cost could go up but he did not know. He started it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We received an estimate from A B and N Plumbing and Heating Company a few months ago. We wanted to have a cold water pipe repaired as we were having some low pressure on our shower.

CATEGORY plumbing

04/20/2011

Efficient, pleasant, on time service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned drains - drilling from basement to sidewalk. Diagnosed self-flushing toilet. Changed setting on hot water tank.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning