Wintech

Angie's List since February 2017

Description: Wintech is an affordable and reliable computer & printer repair service business with over 20 plus years experience working for major manufacturers in the tri-state area. We are on call after hours and weekends to satisfying your computer & printer service requests. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm regards Winston...

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

10/07/2019

The technician arrived when he said he was. He was knowledgeable and took the time to explain what the issue was. He was very patient in answering my questions. My job was completed in under an hour and I was back in business. Thank you Wintech for your professionalism. I would highly recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

10/06/2019

On the first occasion, he installed an anti-virus program. The next time he reset the password and saved it. Everything was done by remote and the service was quick and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Wintech twice. On the first occasion, my computer had Malware. The second time I was locked out of my email account, I tried resetting the password but nothing seemed to work.

09/12/2019

It went well. They were on time and professional. The computer is working good now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my computer.

09/10/2019

It was alyaws excellent. He's very cordial, knowledgeable, and I would recommend him. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He provided repair on my printer, computer, and network.

CATEGORY office equipment repair,computer repair

Thanks you Mr [Member Name Removed].

09/10/2019

It was excellent and fast. He was very professionl and called back in a short amount of time. He gave feed back to made sure it will not happen again. I was very happy with the service. The price was awesome, I had no complaints. It was faster than I thought

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my computrer and printer, and made sure it worked well with my network.

CATEGORY office equipment repair,computer repair