Urgent Locksmith LLC

Emtek Mortise Lockset

Emtek Mortise Lockset

locksmith
Fresh Installation of mortise Lockset with Mul-T-Lock MT5+ cylinder satin brass

Urgent Locksmith, LLC was established in New York. The company holds a Locksmith license from New York City Department Consumer Affairs, and specializes in locks, safes, vehicles, and security. ​ We consistently offer reputable security systems to all of our valued customers. High quality locksmith service has been our top priority from the moment we opened our location....

locksmith (30)in home elder care (1)

12/03/2020

Al put a new high security lock on our apartment door. He is amazingly professional--superb customer service and excellent, thorough work. We spoke on the phone a couple times before he came for the installation to ensure our choice of lock. We also needed extra keys cut and he gave us one for free. His is the kind of customer service you could depend on in the old days--he is expert at what he do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Urgent Locksmith put a new high security lock on apartment door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

10/27/2019

I panic when I could not get the basement door open to get out. To my surprise when the locksmith came he turned the lock and the door open. All he did was tighten a few screws and charge me for it. He did accept the coupon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Open entrance door to basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], There is a minimum charge for picking a lock. also the technician located the source of the issue and fix it for no extra charge. furthermore we didn't charge you for the emergency service call. the technician arrived 20 minutes after you called. thanks, Al Naamati Urgent Locksmith, LLC.

09/20/2019

They immediately cut it for me in seconds. After which I found the key but it was too late. My fault.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I misplaced the key to the outdoor fence

CATEGORY locksmith,home elder care

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

thank you!

03/13/2018

I have hired Urgent Locksmiths previously. As usual, the services provider were excellent. I would certainly hire them again and would absolutely recommend Urgent Locksmith.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locks needed to be changed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

Thank you for your kind review!! I really appreciate it! always do my best to provide excellent service!

12/01/2017

Came right on time, replaced lock, I even had an additional lock replaced while he was there. Reasonable prices, very professional, would recommend and hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken lock replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

Thank you very much for your kind review! Our goal is to make sure, all of our customers are 100% satisfied! Thanks again!

09/16/2017

Oh my god they were fabulous, they were amazing. Pricing over the top amazing. I was just so impressed, A plus. It was like $68 which is like nothing and then it came with a lock, it was an amazing price.Very low price.Too soon to tell about he quality, we'll give them an A on the benefit of the doubt but its lasted 6 months. Punctuality was good. I would use them again undoubtedly, I would recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a broken door lock.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

09/06/2017

The locksmith was punctual and performed well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I needed a new lock. He adjusted the old lock but charged what he would have charged if he given me a new lock. I am fine.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed] and thank you for your kind review. there is a minimum that we charge for lock change or labor which included the service call and the trip charge. I'm willing to give you 20% off on your next job. thanks again [Member Name Removed]!

09/03/2017

Al is very quick, clean and professional. Although, he does not service Queens, he came out and it was on a Sunday! Wow! I will refer him to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door lock changed (used coupon for standard lock replacement including two keys).

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2017

09/01/2017

ARRIVED ON TIME AS PROMISED KEEPING ME INFORMED ABOUT AND AND FINISHED THE WORK WITHIN THE TIME THEY SAID ARMED WITH NECCESSARY TOOLS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALLATION OF NEW DOOR LOCKS

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

08/30/2017

Excellent. He was courteous, professional, fast, and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a mail box lock.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

Locked Out? Lost Your Keys? NO HIDDEN FEES, Call Now and get a free quote. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. We guarantee great service and high quality products. Our technicians are certified and experienced. They have the knowledge and skills to get the job done.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express