Tawil, Dr. Isaac D

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

05/09/2013

Great experience overall and will continue to visit this office for all dental concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visit Dr. Tawil and his hygienist regularly for my check-ups, x-rays, and cleanings. Everyone is always friendly and gracious and takes the time to answer any questions I might have. Jennifer (hygienist) is excellent and thorough and has a great manner. Dr. Tawil takes time to talk and answers my questions about any procedures that may be imminent. It really doesn't get any better than this for a dentist visit.

CATEGORY dentists

11/04/2010

Dr. Tawil is a perfectionist. He does very good work. He takes very good measurements and it's a very modern office. The staff is also excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Tawil is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists