St Francis Animal Hospital

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since January 2006

NA Rated | 15 Reviews

Since 1998, St. Francis Animal Hospital has been providing professional veterinary services to the Brooklyn area, 7 days a week. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff is friendly and loves to care for your pets as much as you do. We provide complete veterinary services for your dog, cat, bird and exotic pets. We also offer grooming and boarding, carry a full line of prescription diets and have an in-house lab and pharmacy. St. Francis Animal Hospital is the place to satisfy all your pet needs under one roof. 10 employees. Charge by flat rate....

08/22/2011

It takes about 3 hours to do a Persian's wash, lion cut and dry. It's always gone well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bring my Persian cat to David the groomer about every two to three months for a lion cut. I've been using David for several years. He does an excellent job and is clearly proud of his work. I always give him a Christmas gift. My Persian comes out quite happy and looking and smelling great. Every so often they're going to require you to bring a stool sample and proof of vaccination, which I bring from the vet I use, Bay Ridge Animal Hospital - Dr. Nunemacher.  Be sure to give David instructions as to exactly the cut you want. Be very specific. And give them to him every time.

CATEGORY pet grooming

05/02/2007

We have used this vet for some time and are pleased with the service, care and compassion our dog receives there. The people are friendly and the regular appointment generally run on schedule, unless of course, if someone has an emergency. I recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our Afgan Hound in for his annual visit which included rabies and pardon virus shots and also distemper.

02/17/2006

THEY HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION. THEY ARE A LITTLE HIGH, BUT THEY ARE FAMILIAR WITH MY PET AND HIS HEALTH PROBLEMS, SO I FEEL SAFE TAKING HIM THERE. THE DOCTOR HAS A LOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH HIS CONDITION.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EXAMINATION AND BLOOD PRESSURE TESTING ON DOG.

02/14/2006

THEY ARE A VERY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. THE WORK IS DONE IN A KIND AND HUMANE MANNER. I HAVE USED THEM FOR SOME TIME AND THE ANIMALS ARE IN GOOD HANDS WITH THE VETERINARIAN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD A GROOMING SERVICE DONE.

CATEGORY pet grooming

02/14/2006

WE HAVE USED THIS HOSPITAL FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. THEY ARE SO FRIENDLY & NICE TO ALL OF THE ANIMALS. I ALSO THINK THE PRICE IS VERY REASONABLE. I REALLY LIKE THIS HOSPITAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ROUTINE CHECK-UP FOR MY PET.

Animal Grooming, Veterinarians

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Similar businesses in your area...