Rahat Construction Corp.

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20170228

720 E 39 St

Brooklyn, NY 11203

With over 20 years of experience, Rahat Construction Corp can take care of your needs. Concrete pouring/repair, Basement water proofing, Painting interior/exterior, Mold testing/remediation, Roofing, Masonry, Kitchen/Bathroom remodeling and Room additions. We can do it all!...

concrete repair (188)masonry (61)interior painting (46)house painting (46)basement waterproofing (39)roofing (32)home remodeling (29)deck building (24)home remodeling (17)concrete driveway installation (17)plumbing (16)door (15)

10/19/2020

Excellent! Rahat Construction have been doing high quality work for years!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting and Cement work

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/19/2020

I always do a lot of research before I hire someone. I came across Rahat Construction and based on his reviews and outstanding status on Angie’s list I setup an appointment. Kazi met me at the site location and we went over the issues. Kazi was very professional, honest and informative, he was very attentive to all my concerns. He described everything that needed to be done. I gotta say the job wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick pointing, waterproofing, and painting

CATEGORY concrete repair,handyman service,house cleaning,remodeling,roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

10/15/2020

Very good experience. Kazi was very helpful and suggested few item which I thought it be very expensive to do. But he got it done less then I expected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing, painting, Flooring and tiling work

CATEGORY electrician,hardwood floor repair,masonry,roofing,siding,stucco,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/10/2020

So happy I found Mr. Ismail on Angie's List. Professional workers, all properly masked to stay safe. First round of work (demolishing and repaving driveway) completed in just 2 days. Second part of fixing brickwork, steps, and painting also done in just 2 days - amazing! Fingers crossed this solves issue of rain pouring into basement, but I can't imagine there'll be any problems. Very clean and me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaved entire driveway to prevent water from entering house; repointed brickwork; repainted window gates; removed shrubs; fixed steps

CATEGORY awnings,concrete repair,concrete driveway,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

10/01/2020

Very professional and great communication. I am completely satisfied with the work that has been done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remolding, painting & Electric work.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

10/01/2020

The service from Rahat Contracting was amazing. They were very professional and very pleasant to meet. The work done in the basement was very thorough and has completed the project on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need my basement waterproofing.

CATEGORY electrician,house cleaning,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2020

09/27/2020

all went well my three bedrooms look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed old paneling removed in one room, and new sheetrock installed in one room , skim costed the walls in one room, ans painted three rooms

CATEGORY awnings,drywall,insulation,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

09/27/2020

Arrived on time and finished in a timely fashion. The roof looks great, and the crew cleaned up and left the area spotless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced my storm damaged roof.

CATEGORY awnings,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

09/21/2020

Kazi and his team were very professional and showed up on time every morning to tackle our project. We had our entire house waterproofed and Kazi noticed that the water damage had gone further through the mortar then expected. He has his men fill in the mortar to make sure that our home would be watertight. Kazi was very responsive to communication and was quick to offer solutions instead of just ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, waterprofing, cement work, Brick fencing, Iranfencing , Gutter & leaders work.

CATEGORY concrete repair,fences,handyman service,house cleaning,landscaping,remodeling,roofing,wrought iron,house painters,interior painters,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

08/23/2020

We needed our whole front yard repaired including the stairs. The work that was completed was beautiful and came out better than we expected. We had cracked steps, concrete, and a huge patch of dirt that we didn't want; now our front yard is smooth, neat, and clean looking. The job was completed quickly and the team was very professional. The cost was reasonable and we LOVE the end product. We are...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cement ,waterproofing and painting work

CATEGORY concrete repair,house cleaning,landscaping,remodeling,roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2020

Residential & commercial remodeling.

Financing.