Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

A 379 Reviews

Founded 1906 • Angie's List since November 2007

901 Bay Ridge Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11219

Since 1906, Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. has been providing unparalleled, fast, reliable, and guaranteed service to families and businesses in Brooklyn. Our longevity is an indication of the tremendous value, quality service and customer satisfaction that we have provided to our customers throughout the years and will continue to deliver as we grow into the largest service company in New York City....

plumbing (352)hvac repair (66)drain cleaning (44)water heater repair and installation (26)gas leak repair (13)appliance repair (12)drain pipe installation (8)sewer cleaning (6)home remodeling (6)well and water pump (2)

08/16/2020

Great, Service Technician arrived early had parts on hand. Work was accomplished efficiently , cleanly and completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/Replace under Kitchen sink pipe & trap.

CATEGORY appliance repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback! Thank You Michael Petri (Licensed Master Plumber #1301)

08/07/2020

They have done a number of larger and smaller projects for us and the work including major and minor repairs and the reconstruction of a bathroom, have all been done professionally and with great courtesy. They are not cheap but they are worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redoing a bathroom

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback! It has been a pleasure to have you as a client and get to perform your bathroom renovation together. I know it is going to come out even better than we both imagined! Thank You Michael Petri (Licensed Master Plumber #1301)

06/12/2020

Super knowledgeable and professional. Also worked with us to bring the price down for a big job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Getting boiler fixed

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

[Member Name Removed] Thank you very much for your feedback! I know your situation was tough, but I am happy to hear that we were able to get the boiler and Hot Water Heater fixed in a timely fashion! Thank You Michael Petri (Licensed Master Plumber #1301)

05/05/2020

The other day I noticed water on the kitchen floor. When I opened the cabinet under the sink it was flooded with water. I needed a plumber so I called Petri Plumbing. It was my first time using them but I was really happy with the service. Chris PETRI, who was very pleasant on the phone, called to confirm the appointment and they sent me an email too. They also send you an email, with the picture ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Sink Leaking

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

Thank you for the feedback! [Member Information Removed] am glad our Petri Team was able to provide you safe and stellar service during this difficult time! Thank You Michael (President, Owner)

11/19/2019

These guys made an emergency situation bearable. They are super pricey but their customer service, responsiveness and willingness to discuss/answer questions/do research makes it worth it. You can actually feel safe when your water heater goes kaput in zero degree weather and you have no hot water because you know Petri will handle it that day and handle it well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency Water Heater Replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for the feedback! We strive to deliver the best level of service in ALL levels of service so I am glad the team was able to show you this!! Thank You Michael (President, Owner)

10/24/2019

With the stress that was involved with the service they did a very good job. No complaints. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a leaking pipe in the bathroom. They had to break the wall in the upper floor and a small piece in the downer beneath that on the first floor to make sure it was fine.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

C

10/03/2019

Had to pay for the service call but did not go with their $1800 estimate. They were correct in what the saw and was in need of work but all I called for and wanted was a simple faucet replacement

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

07/25/2019

I just used Petri to replace a water heater that they originally installed in Oct 2011 for $1,355.00 and it was the biggest mistake. The heater was still under warranty and they charged me $1,590.70 for a replacement that they now saw is the Labor Charge for the new heater. AO-Smith is providing them a replacement Water Heater under warranty for which we are not getting credit. Will never use them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace original 10-year AO-Smith Water Heater they installed on October 27, 2011

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

On July 22 2019 we went to the home of a client who had a cracked water heater. While on site we offered the client to replace the water heater under the warranty with a price through our Petri Fixed Price-book (exact estimate given to client attached). Our Petri Perfect Price-book is a consistent price paid by every one of our 20,0000 person client-base across our entire Service Area. Every price...

06/14/2019

DO NOT HIRE THESE GUYS. Our AC unit broke a couple of weeks ago and we contacted them to diagnose and fix the issue. On May 31, we make an appointment with them to come look at the unit for $89. They gave us a window of 9-12 in the morning. They call to tell me that they'll be coming towards the end of the window. Fine. They call after the window, saying that they'll have to push it to the next wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

I apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. We pride ourselves on more than just our professionalism and our operations goal is to be as convenient as possible for all of our clients . I will review with our office where we had issues so I may improve our team from there. I will personally ensure to make your next experience with us as amazing as possible! You can reach me di...

05/19/2019

I have used Petri before which is why I contracted with this company to address major plumbing problems uncovered during my basement renovation. My ratings are not based on the work completed as the true test will be this coming winter. The work done involved replacement and re connection to my boiler of underground pipes. I also had baseboard heating installed. My ratings are based on this compan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing & basement heating installation for basement renovation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

I want to apologize for the negative experience you had with Petri Plumbing. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver WOW Service. I will review with our office where we had issues so I may improve our team from there. I will personally ensure to make your next experience with us as amazing as possible! You can reach me directly at 917-968-4435. Thanks Michael (President, Owner)

RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING, HEATING, AC REPAIR, DRAIN SERVICE, & REPAIR, LIGHT COMMERCIAL SERVICE & REPAIR.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available