NYC Duct Mold Water Cleanup

A 27 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since November 2010

931 E 23rd St

Brooklyn, NY 11210

NYC Duct Mold Water Cleanup is a leader in property emergency services in the Tri-State Area, helping families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by mold, water damage, smoke & fire damage, duct cleaning, carpet cleaning, virus & bacteria cleanup, covid-19, corona virus cleanup and more....

mold removal (26)water and smoke damage (10)air duct cleaning (8)basement waterproofing (4)carpet cleaning (2)

08/13/2020

Aardvark was great. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needed duct cleaning

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

10/15/2018

Excellent great job fast clean and professonal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold abatement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

06/23/2017

Avi and his guys did an outstanding job and got us back in well ahead of schedule. This was something I never thought I'd have to deal with, but they made the process simple and straightforward. Good people, good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 walls needed to be thoroughly and comprehensively gutted, plaster fixed, just a nightmare.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2017

06/23/2017

From setup to completion, professional and thorough. Very good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement mold remediation.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

01/09/2017

Crew was very professional and knowledgeable. They did only what was necessary, and was honest with expectations. All mold was completely removed and high quality equipment was brought in to clean and filter the air. Great care was taken to ensure that no spore would escape the effected areas and everything was cleaned meticulously. I am very confident that we have not left any area in question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and remediate all areas with moisture damage or mold growth.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2017

12/18/2016

Perfect!! They finished very fast and was extremely neat for such a big job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed mold removal ASAP .. came in fast very professional and very neat

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2016

11/20/2016

All work was done in a very professional manner. The mold spores were contained so that they would not spread to other areas around the house. Clean up and remediation were done swiftly and professionally. I would highly recommend this company .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find source of problem, remediate mold and clean entire area affected

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. Again, it was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best.

11/18/2016

very well. had a very stressful situation on my hands with limited time to get the house ready for kids to move back in for school. company was very responsive and understanding of my situation and made every effort to finish the job in lightning speed.. left my home clean, safe, and mold-free!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
huge remediation job in my basement... high levels of highly toxic in walls and in the air needed to be removed

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2016

10/28/2014

It went all over all.  This job involved an insurance company (of course) so there were many issues of schedule beyond No Mold's control and insurance companies naturally haggle.  In the end for me, it was worth the waiting and the end product was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My three floor home was severely damaged by fire and then mold grew everywhere (in the walls, floors, surfaces etc) No Mold disposed of all the wet materials, cleaned and packed the salvageable stuff, and then stripped the inside of the house to the bear wood frame and removed all the mold that had grown inside.  They miticulously brushed and sanded every single beam and board in the whole house and treated it with anti-mold chemicals, all while maintaining a negative air environment, keeping themselves and my house safe from further spread of mold.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2014

D

11/14/2013

I saw their advertisement in the booklet. I called them right after Hurricane Sandy and they never returned my phone call; they never followed through. And I wanted to get right on it, I wanted to have my molds removed and everything but they were called back they were like in la-la land. They took my name, they took my number, they took my address and never showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No Mold4Me never got back to me after taking my details.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2012

Hurricane Sandy was a very tough time for us. once we get on a project at a home, we cater to each and every individual home as if it's our only job. we don't take on too many jobs, as that will lead to definite failure! I wish we could have helped, but there wasn't enough time to help every one.

Mold Remediation, Emergency Flood Cleanup, Damage Restoration & Duct Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal