Nice and Fast Construction Inc.

A7 REVIEWS

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since October 2012

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

447 harman

Brooklyn, NY 11237

Jaime J. Duchi has been working as a local New York roofing contractor installing new roofs, vinyl siding, replacement windows and seamless gutters for over 10 years. We have a great reputation for high quality workmanship, and now we have a new warranty plan that offers 100% non-prorated coverage. That means your warranty covers materials and labor for the life of the products and everything is in writing. Our workmanship is some of the highest quality in the state of New York ....

Roofing (5)Gutters (2)Skylights (1)General Remodeling (1)Siding (1)Roof Cleaning (1)

05/22/2019

My experience with Mr. Duchi was excellent. He was punctual for both the estimate consultation and the performance of the work. He didn't pressure me after giving me a quote and allowed me time to consider the estimate. The work was impeccably done, and he even sent me photographs during the day as the work progressed. To top it all off, he is fully bilingual in English and Spanish so was able to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a roof outlet box removed, a replacement installed, and surround roof damage repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

04/29/2019

I have had roof issues for a long time now. Constantly leaking and that’s after professionals fixed. But NICE and FAST finally fix right! It is been almost a year and knock on wood-NO Leaks. They take their time and inspect and reinspect their work. Great customer service,friendly, hard workers and they clean up after themselves! Great pricing and fast completion and they give you warranty for the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roofing

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding, skylights, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

Photo for Nice and Fast Construction Inc. - 447 harman, Brooklyn, NY - 37859990

04/15/2019

They are great! They are on time and professional. The price is high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repair my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

Everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a couple of small jobs for me. Some gutter work and ceramic roof repair.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done several jobs for me over the years.

CATEGORY remodeling

Everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof for me, tear off and replacement.

01/08/2019

I was visiting my sister-in-law in NY. She informed me about her problems with her home's roof. I utilized Angie's List to locate a roof contractor. Nice and Fast Construction Inc. quickly contacted my sister-in-law & scheduled a visit while I was there. The owner arrived in a timely manner & scheduled the start date of the project. What I appreciated about the owner Jaime was his patience, time t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Sister-in-law's leaking roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Flat Foam / Single Ply Roof Repair Natural Slate Roof Repair Wood Shake Repair Galvanized Gutter Install Galvanized Gutter Repair ROOFING, SIDING, SKYLIGHTS, GUTTERS

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    $600