MyHandyman Services NY

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 2004

2343 E 18th St

Brooklyn, NY 11229

WE CAN FIX IT ALL! Here at MyHandyman Services NY, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 40 years of experience we are experts in the Remodeling and Handyman trades and we are commitment to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Services include Complete Handyman/Honey Do Lists, Kitchen Remodels, Bathroom Remodels, Closet Remodels, Garage Remodels, Flooring, Ceramic Tile Installation, Ceiling Repairs, Door Installation, Window Installation, Interior Painting (minimum 2 rooms), Drywall (minimum 50 square feet), Wallpaper installation. Please call for additional services...

Handyman Services (9)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (2)Closets (1)Interior Painting (1)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Lamp Repair (1)Countertops and Backsplashes (1)

01/14/2020

Amazing! Ed was professional and courteous. Completed the job (s) effortlessly. Definitely will call on him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 outside lamps, front door repair, door bell installed

CATEGORY handyman service, lamp repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2020

10/08/2019

Ed was great. He did an excellent job on a wide variety of projects, from installing a new wood floor to painting walls and staining our deck. Fine work. Easy to work with. And cleaned up nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY flooring, handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the opportunity and positive review! We are always ready to be helpful to you and too perform any work in your house.

06/10/2019

Great! Ed was professional and capable. He replaced a light fixture with a ceiling fan and had to troubleshoot since the ceiling is apparently not level. Fan is working great. He was also able to install a baby gate in a wall we had damaged in our own attempt to install it. Have recommended him to friends and will definitely call him again when we have another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hanging ceiling fan, repair of wall/baby gate instillation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2019

04/20/2019

The work performed was great. He is a kind sweet man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shed repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

04/08/2019

The communication was clear. The work was done on time and the results were great.The value was also excellent. Ed replace our 3 old interior doors and moldings. I would recommend Ed's service without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

04/07/2019

Excellent job.The result is better than we thought it would be. I am very impressed and wholeheartedly recommend this company Myhandyman services NY! They remodeled our kitchen, replaced with new cabinets, new countertop,sink,installed backsplash tile. It's look beautiful.Thank you Ed. Great results at reasonable price. I would highly recommend this guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to remodel our kitchen, install new cabinets countertop,backsplash tile and new sink.

CATEGORY countertops, handyman service, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

04/05/2019

Great, very reliable, very clean job, I don't see any dirt and also put on some boots to cover his shoes because I don't want any dirt inside of my house. The price was very reasonable. HE comes 10 mins. earlier of his schedule and setup everything. He was very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a couple of issues on my bathroom., one of my door was not closing properly and he fix it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

04/05/2019

Ed was friendly and professional, very pleasant to talk to. On time, performed agreed upon tasks above and beyond, and did a fantastic job adding new 2 closets in our bedrooms, painting all rooms including bathrooms and kitchen, installing new laminate. Looking forward to hire him again installing our kitchen new cabinets. We would highly recommended MyHandyman Services NY. Hi is conscientious and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we were need to add 2 new closets in our bedrooms,paint all rooms including bathrooms and kitchen, install new laminate in all rooms and hallway.

CATEGORY closet systems, handyman service, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

04/05/2019

My experience with Ed was very pleasant from start to finish . He really knows what he’s doing and there is nothing that I asked him that he didn’t know how to do. I had some big and small jobs and I was a bit skeptical in the beginning that he can equally handle all tasks big and small. He was professional , very courtesies and half the time I didn’t even realize he was there , I have a young son...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Putting up moldings , flat screen tv without wores being visible , hanging up large dining room fixture , removal Of old fixture, re installing a sink Filter water unit, fixing bathroom, putting up photos for gallery wall. Fixing door hinges, putting up curtain rods , putting together playroom organization system . Toilet traimage issues,

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

Complete Handyman/Honey Do Lists, Kitchen Remodels, Bathroom Remodels, Closet Remodels, Garage Remodels, Flooring, Ceramic Tile Installation, Ceiling Repairs, Door Installation, Window Installation, Interior Painting (minimum 2 rooms), Drywall (minimum 50 square feet), Wallpaper installation, please call for additional services

NA