MEGERIAN RUG CLEANERS INC

Founded 1917 • Angie's List since July 2010

Since 1917, Megerian Rug Cleaners has been the answer to your AREA RUG CLEANING and REPAIR needs. For four generations, our skilled technicians have provided the highest quality services at competitive prices to keep your rugs as good as new. We take meticulous care of all of your handwoven treasures, including all Area rugs, Antique rugs, Aubussons, Savonneries, tapestries, needlepoints, and hooked rugs. Largest cleaning facility in the tri-state area, fully certified and insured....

N/A
All luxury contracting corp

07/16/2018

OK The company was to clean the rug. It was very soiled as I own 6 Labradors. Some stains did not come out. This company took away all odors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean oriental rug.

CATEGORY carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

10/31/2017

Great! Team is very professional and polite. They will outline everything before u agree to the services, they offer a wide range of cleaning services, and u can check in at any time. Everything was done in a timely manner and I even got my rug delivered all clean and looking brand new a day earlier than expected! :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my rug cleaned by Megerian Rugs. They are an excellent service for something that is losing popularity... owning oriental and beautiful rugs. I needed one of my very sentimental rugs (it was given to me by my grandmother) after a guest accidentally spilled some wine on it. I decided to have it restored while simultaneously getting it cleaned. It was such a great experience and I highly recommend this company.

CATEGORY carpet installation

10/29/2017

My wife and I could not have asked for better service from Megerian. Professional, on time, excellent value, and the Megerian experience in the rug industry is clear in the quality of their work. We had forgotten how vibrant and beautiful our rug was! I would highly recommend Megerian for any rug cleaning needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oriental rug cleaning and stain removal

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

10/28/2017

Excellent very professional and the detailing on the repair was flawless Thank you Megerian rugs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oriental rug cleaning and repair

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

10/25/2017

I first decided to use megerian because they are a handmade rug manufacturer themselves and also they have been around for 100 years.... First things first... Megerian rug cleaners provided great customer service. They were cordial and fair in pricing. My worry was that someone may damage these very special rugs of mine. After all they are antiques. End result... Megerian handled the rugs and clea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After many years of owning beautiful 2 antique oriental rugs, cleaning became necessary.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Antique Rug Cleaning and Repairs, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal, Reweaving Scotchgard Area Rug Repair, Area Rug Cleaning, Water Damage and Restoration, Spot and Stain Removal, Pet Stain and Odor Removal, Mildew Treatment Allergies & Asthma, Linen Backing, Mothproofing, Padding, Blocking and Shearing Fringing and Binding Hand Serging Patching Color Restoration Latex

n/a