Master K Contracting

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1132 38th St

Brooklyn, NY 11218

No job is too big! We do it all! Master K Contracting has been around for more than 50 years and with our experience we try to enhance people's imagination. We believe in quality work and craftsmanship. We offer a variety of services for our homeowners looking to transform their home, both inside and out and we do it the best way possible with care and passion. Whether it is a big or small job we value everybody the same. With all improvements, we strive for the best results possible. Call Master K Contracting for all your home improvements needs....

masonry (28)concrete repair (18)home remodeling (13)home remodeling (7)interior painting (5)house painting (5)home builder (5)basement waterproofing (5)roofing (5)stamped concrete (3)tile installation (3)roof cleaning (2)

11/20/2020

Great, MasterK lived up to my expectations and some

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Concrete - Stamped & Decorative, Driveways - Concrete, Roofing, Roof Cleaning

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,masonry,roofing,chimney repair,home builders,structural engineer,roof cleaning,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

11/15/2020

Great work! Workers were punctual and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete - Stamped & Decorative, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Concrete - Leveling/Mudjacking, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

10/21/2020

They were very professional and did a great job. Actually did more than I expected. There was an issue with the some of the materials that was not their fault but they immediately came back and resolved the issue at no cost. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repaired and waterproofed

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

Thank you soo much [Member Name Removed]. It is was a pleasure working with you sir. We look forward to working with you again soon.

09/21/2020

Jamal and his team did an excellent job. They came promptly, were courteous, helped us pick the paint color, and completed the job rapidly. They painted the back of the house with two coats, and filled in all the broken bricks. The back of the house looks much better now. They helped us pick the lead for the gutter, and even replaced it when we didn't like the color. They are really a pleasure to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Masonry

CATEGORY gutter repair,masonry,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

Thank you so much for being an amazing client. We look forward to working with you soon [Member Name Removed].

03/15/2020

I own a house with a finished basement. During heavy rain, water would come inside through the front of the house basement wall, and down to the floor. I spent time in early morning hours consistently mopping up water from the floor, so that it does not spread throughout the basement. This was a tiresome task. I decided to get my house waterproofed. I interviewed several waterproofing companies. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing, Remodeling - General, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Masonry

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

Thanks for taking out your precious time. It was a pleasure working with you. Hopefully we can work together in the future again.

10/23/2019

It went great. Very happy with the company. Job well done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Thanks a lot for taking out some of your precious time to give us some feedbacks. Hope to work together soon.

09/16/2019

The work was done at a great pace and they finished it well before expected time. They were professional, courteous and very understanding. The cost of the whole project was well under budget and I did not have to do any kind of bargain. Their work speaks for their enthusiasm and their professional attitude towards the project. I will highly recommend them for future endevors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EXTERIOR PAINTING

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Photo for Master K Contracting - 1132 38th St, Brooklyn, NY - 38126039

Thanks a lot Mr.[Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope to work together again.

05/19/2019

Master K Contracting were very thorough and professional, and did a great job of communicating throughout the project. They discussed all the aspects of the project thoroughly before work began. They completed all work with attention to detail and checked in regularly to make sure we were happy with the progress of the job. We are very happy with the final product; our new sidewalk looks great. Ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair sidewalk and backfill concrete in basement

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2019

Photo for Master K Contracting - 1132 38th St, Brooklyn, NY - 37882750

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. Hope to work with you again.

05/09/2019

From the moment I requested a quote to the end of the job, Jamal has been very quick to reply and get things moving. They came to assess the work that needed to be done, they explained in detail the scope of the job and in within days they were able start the demo: break up and take out all the wood and pour the concrete . They have great follow up and follow through. Looking forward to a fun summ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our back yard needed a face lift. As a temp fix wood was applied on-top of the dirt as a platform, but it got rotten quick. We had the tar cemented by master k.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

I loved working with you guys and for sure I hope to work with you again [Member Name Removed].

04/30/2019

Ok so this review is LONG overdue (sorry Jamal). This was the first time we have used a contractor and we were a bit nervous (we heard horror stories). We bought a co-op and I had a vision of a spa bathroom. We interviewed a bunch of contractors and my husband and I instantly liked Jamal. He was down to earth, honest, and a stand-up guy. I was hesitant about the estimate, but I have to say you get...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,masonry,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

Thanks for everything [Member Name Removed]. See you soon!!!

Roofing, Remodeling, Brownstone restoration, Waterproofing, Concrete work, Masonry, Brick work, Interior & Exterior Painting, Stucco, Pointing, Siding, Sheetrock, Demolition, Steam cleaning, Scaffold work.