Maslow Interiors LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since July 2014

Maslow Interiors, LLC is owned and operated by myself, Peter Maslow. I operate a small firm to ensure Quality Control. I run all Projects myself. I have two crews of general Carpenters, Tapers/Painters, etc. I have long standing excellent relationships with my Subcontractors: Electrician, Plumber, Flooring, Millwork (3), etc. No special arrangements or promotions: we give fair prices for the work, do excellent work and Bill according to an agreed Schedule of Payments (by check). On a personal note, I am also an artist (painter) with a studio in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, and a former Fulbright Scholar (Poland, 2,000) with a lot of international experience and people experience. Through my Contracting business I've maintained myself as an artist in NYC, and I take it very seriously and give all my clients my full attention and commitment. I've been in the Renovating field most of my life, working as my own business (purely 'word of mouth') almost 20 years (officially since 2008), and am well acquainted with all facets and aspects of NYC Renovations. Generally we work on Apartments or Townhouses, Brownstones. We do Design-build directly with Clients or work with teams of Architects and Designers, as required by each Project....

Paintman LLC

48  REVIEWS
Paintman LLC

Paintman LLC is a full service painting company specializing in Interior and Exterior Painting Service. Salvatore Mistretta a third generation painter but offers a variety of other services from cabinet restoration and countertops to doors, windows and garage doors to meet his client's needs.

04/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The reason for the rating of B is because, work was in "motion", i.e., an initial assessment took place, discussion about the scope of work happened, a contract drawn up, some discussion of fixtures and appliances occurred, BUT after I 1st had a delay (husband went into the hospital), then Maslow had a scheduling delay, calls by me to continue work went unanswered/un-responded to. I was very excited about this company's reviews and the quality of workmanship I'd read about, then they seemed not to have time in the schedule to continue my project. //To this day, I remain saddened and wonder a bit about Angie's List referrals. I really now have to start from scratch looking for a quality architect to engage this project.

03/23/2016

Peter Maslow is a very good guy and  excellent to deal with.  He cares about the work he is doing and always seemed to be on top of everything that was going on in my apartment down to the smallest detail.  His workers also very good people and very competent.  My place is a condo that was built in 2005 and thrown together rather shoddily with very cheap finishes.  My goal was to bring it up to a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen and bathroom renovation, including nearly a complete gut renovation of main floor including framing, drywall, new floors, new doors, trim, paint and lighting done to high quality.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,lighting,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/11/2015

I needed him to remodel a wine bar, but the project was too much for him to do. He was very nice though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for $1,200 General Contractor for a Day.

CATEGORY remodeling

[member name removed] Thank you for your kind review. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you with your Project. Best wishes, Peter

02/25/2015

Although there was no worked performed, the company was booked past the time frame we needed. Peter was very helpful, displayed professionalism and was punctual by returning correspondence going out of his way in recommending another contractor that can possibly complete what we needed done within the time frame.  Its rare that you find a contractor that knows exactly whats needed, has vision and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
provided expertise about the job and provided a suitable contractor for the time frame.

CATEGORY remodeling

(member name), Thank you for such a nice review, glad I was able to help. Please let me know if you need anything further. Best wishes on your successful venture. Peter

11/01/2014

The gentleman I spoke to was very nice, but the work I need done is much more than what the deal an off with a contractor for a single day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a deal for a general contractor for a day.

CATEGORY remodeling

[Member name removed] Thank you for you thoughtful review. Let me know if I can help in the future. Best, Peter

Full & light renovation. Remodeling-kitchen & bathroom.

Individual specialty work.