Louis C Franzetti DDS - Brooklyn

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since January 2015

Our mission is to provide our patients the finest Periodontal and Dental Implant Therapy based in our traditions of excellence, quality and commitment. Therapy is delivered as an integrated part of each patient’s treatment plan. Treatment is designed to fulfill each individual’s long term oral health care needs. We always strive to complete the patient’s therapy in as timely a manner as possible. Our office is committed to providing each patient with the finest “service” experience every time they visit. Any and all questions which you may have are welcomed by me and the entire staff. Please ask us. There is 1 periodontist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a periodontist is board certified visit www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

03/03/2013

I had an infection. He extracted the tooth and cleaned up the infection, and put in some artificial bone.  A week or two later I noticed pain and a bad taste. He took care of the area, gave me more antibiotics, and I am fine now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an infection and extraction. I've been going there for years for periodontal cleanings and had periodontal surgery there years ago.  He is a good doctor.

CATEGORY dentists,periodontics

08/12/2011

He was just very personable and gave me excellent care. I used to have gum problems and I don’t anymore. He is very nice and his staff is also excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was my periodontist.

CATEGORY periodontics