LAPIETRA ROOFING CORP

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Elite Roofing Contractor

Flat Roofs, Pitched Roofs, Hot Tar, Rubber Hot&Cold, Cool White Roofs or any color , Shingles any style, Skylights, Hatches metal or wood, Drains, Epdm, Siding, Windows, Doors, Metal, Copper Roofs & Gutters. Roof Decks, Power Washing, Coppings, Water Proofing

03/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This service was at least 10 years ago.

CATEGORY radon testing

12/19/2012

He works with Spanish tile. He knew how to do the basic maintenance and he was able to do it very quickly. He is really good with big jobs. He did try hard to convince me to hire him for the larger job. He makes a very aggressive sales pitch that made me feel a little uncomfortable. My sense is he is really good and they definitely know what to do. I did not know how much I could trust him. I felt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Lapietra Roofing Corporation do the basic maintenance of the entire roof two weeks ago.

CATEGORY radon testing, roofing

06/07/2012

He was supposed to come back on June 4.  He didn't come, but it was a rainy day so I thought that was maybe why. I called them the next day to check on it, and they said they'd look into it. I had to call again.  They told me then that he should be coming to my house in a few minutes.  He didn't come.  Ever since then, I can't get through when I call.  My daughter called from her phone, and could ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out and gave an estimate for replacing some damaged gutters, and I gave him a cash deposit of $300.

CATEGORY gutter repair

C

02/14/2006

I THOUGHT THE WORK WAS JUST SATISFACTORY. THEY DID NOT TAKE MUCH INTEREST IN DOING MY WORK. THEY NEEDED TO FINISH A FEW THINGS THAT I HAD TROUBLE GETTING FINISHED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD A NEW ROOF PUT ON MY HOUSE.

CATEGORY roofing

SHE DIDN'T WANT A FEW THINGS DONE, SHE WANTED EVERYTHING DONE. MANY THINGS THAT WERE NOT ON THE CONTRACT. I TOLD HER I WOULD DO SOME FAVORS FOR HER, BUT NOT ALL THAT STUFF. IF I WOULD HAVE CHARGED HER FOR ALL THESE THINGS, IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN $9000, BUT INSTEAD 15,000.

ALL TYPES OF ROOFING & HOME IMPROVEMENT, WINDOWS, BRICKS, CEMENT, CONCRETE.

SIDING.