Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 40 patients per day....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

C

05/07/2015

The hospital itself I don't like it. The doctor is supposedly fine. Getting there was okay but getting out of there was bad.

CATEGORY internist

09/09/2013

I've gone to Dr Pae now for a few injuries: Torn Rotator, Broken Finger, Torn Ligaments in finger.  One of the main reasons why I like Dr Pae is that he is hesitant to jump to going for a surgery route. He wants to exhaust all other routes and be very transparent as to recovery levels.  To date, I have avoided surgery on the three injuries above, instead opting for heavy rehab and therapy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recent visit was for torn ligaments in my left finger

CATEGORY hand doctor

07/15/2013

He is great at explaining things in layman's terms. He listens to me as a patient. He explains his thoughts on the course of treatment. He is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Ahmad for a general follow up related to cardiology.

CATEGORY cardiologist, internist