IG Renovation

Electrical Project

Electrical Project

electrician
Electrical

We're dedicated to our craft and we take exceptional care of our customers. We offer free estimates and would love to hear of your upcoming project. Call or click for an estimate today...

home remodeling (7)interior painting (6)home remodeling (5)plumbers (4)electrician (4)basement remodeling (2)countertop installation (2)architect (1)marble & granite (1)home builder (1)closet design (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

12/23/2020

First of, wow! Insanely amazing work and excellent service when using this company! All I can say is that I used other companies in the past and I rarely recommend, but the job was so well done, down to the detail and the service was excellent. Everything was done before the deadline and in the best possible way. You will not be disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Electrical, Plumbing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2021

12/17/2020

Igal came to my house and went over the details for my bathroom renovation with me. He gave me an estimate before his crew started work and I was so happy with the final product. The bathroom came out beautiful and within budget. I would absolutely recommend Ig renovation to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

12/17/2020

Igal and his team at Ig Renovation are THE BEST in the business. I hired them to completely renovate my house and I can assure you that I have never seen such detailed and beautiful work before. All my expectations were beat and I could never have imagined that my house would look this great. Igal is very professional, punctual and respectful. I am definitely hiring Ig Renovation again and YOU SHO...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

12/17/2020

First time I right a review on a company. I must say I’m surprise how everything worked so well. Most important is price didn’t changed and stay around the estimate. We started with remodeling the living room, bedrooms both floors and basement and we loved their job so we added bathrooms and new kitchen. Felt comfortable and stressless during all the process. The manager on my project ( Igal ) was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling general - Kitchen & Bathroom, Electrical, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,closet systems,countertops,electrician,remodeling,home builders,marble & granite,architect,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

12/17/2020

We really had an amazing experience with ig renovations. They were very professional, responsive, clean and most importantly communicated very well throughout the project. A++++ Thank you guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

12/17/2020

IG did an amazing job! I was doing general renovation in my house and took estimates from a few contractors, IG wasn’t the cheapest one but i can honestly say that it’s money well spend, this guys upgrade my house from below average to a total luxury, thank you guys!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Plumbing, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

12/17/2020

I.G worked out great ! Basically white glove service start to finish. We had no issue during or after the job was done. The crew was pcc :) (proffesional curties and clean). Igal, the owner was fair and accessible at any time. All and all grade A

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior, Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

General Construction Services, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Countertop Installation, New Cabinetry, Closet Remodeling, New Construction, Plumbing, Roofing and much more!