ICN Maintenance Services Inc.

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2016

Our company is FULLY INSURED and we provide FREE ESTIMATE. ICN Maintenance Service Inc. Ensures that we meet all our customers needs. We clean your home or office the same way we clean ours. We leave your home or office SPARKLING! Call us today, we GUARENTEE you will be happy once we are done.... We provide cleaning services as well as handyman services....

LOFFRENO LANDSCAPE CONTRACTING CORP

Welcome to Loffreno Landscape Contracting and Concrete Corp., a fully licensed and insured complete contractor! We've been in business for over 20 years and we do it all: concrete, pavers, brickwork, steps, cultured stone, retaining walls, renovations, exterior work, interior work, outdoor kitchens, landscaping, sod, trees, shrubs, and more! In addition to this, we are the OFFICIAL and ONLY Summerset Grill dealer on Staten Island. Our customers deserve the best of the best and we strive to provide each and every one with their perfect, individualized project.

C

08/07/2017

I wanted her to clean the floor that was just renovated. it was not done to my satisfaction. There was still some dust left. She did tell me this might be the case since there was a lot of dust originally. She had told me it would be a little cleaner than what it was, and that she would treat it like her own house. The stainless steal sink still had some residue on it, and the work was not up to p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She cleaned the top floor of my house. There were two employees who cleaned for about 5 hours.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Wow, I am shocked that after we provided a service to you months ago that you were happy with you are making such a negative comment. And in your own heart you know the service was well executed. Apparently you forgot to mention that we went above and beyond to ensure that your home looked great. Which it did as per your spouse and yourself, you have cleaned that said apartment many times and coul...

06/11/2017

Kathy with ICN Maintenance was absolutely amazing with the professional, thorough, and extensive cleaning services she and her team provided. I would highly recommend them for any and all cleaning in New York City!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning service

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] for your review. We look forward to working with you again.

05/15/2017

The work was performed on s timely manner and with professionalism

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finidhing hardwood floors

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

04/24/2017

They were professional, punctual, affordable and completed a high quality job. They were extremely efficient and provided all supplies. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my office painted.

CATEGORY interior painters

04/10/2017

This was a very tough job and ICN did an outstanding job. I couldn't be more pleased. I recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of bathroom floor, tub and tiles and kitchen walls and cabinets.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,ceiling fans,doors,floor cleaning

Steam clean, Vacuum, clean bathrooms, mop/sweep, trash removal, wash walls. wash mirrors, clean baseboards, light fixtures, clean window, sills, clean counter tops, appliances, dusting, (General Cleaning). Tile installation, plaster and paint, appliance installation, remove and install blinds, drywall repair, door repair, door installation, faucet installation, demolition, construction cleanup, install TV mounts, gutter and leaders, iron work, intercom system, security camera installation doo