Easy Home Construction

Angie's List since September 2013

Lannes Construction

We are in business for 35 years and provide the best satisfaction for our clients. Everything we do, we guarantee for 5 years. We are insured. We are meticulous, professional, and innovative in every project big and small: remodeling kitchens & bathrooms, building closets, decks, demolition, fencing, flooring, painting, installing ceiling fans, installing new roof, etc. Call us for a free estimate. Knowledge is key, and we want to help you to make the best decisions to make your home beautiful.

09/29/2013

I was very pleased with the work that was done. They fixed the leak in my basement. They also installed a door for me that Ihad ppurchased months ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo my entire bathroom. New floor, toilet, bathtub and sink. They also fixed minor issues free of charge.

09/29/2013

It went very well. They even fixed minor problems free of charge. I will definitely work with Easy Home Construction again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did my entire bathroom. New floor, toilet, bathtub and sink. He tiled the entire bathroom

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,basement remodeling