Canarsie Landscaping Inc

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Fir Ever Green

65  REVIEWS
Fir Ever Green

Family owned and operated since 1994, with 27+ years experience. Performing work of all sizes. Owner supervisor at all times, no sub-contracting of any work.

06/09/2010

I have attempted to contact him regarding the neglect of service and he is not answering my calls. I'm now out the $180 I prepaid him and am facing a large clean up fee with a different service provider. I found Angie's List and am hopeful to receive support locating this business for resolution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him for the second year to maintain the lawn on a rental property I own. I don't go to that property very often and I was surprised when my recent visit to the property found me standing in grass above my knee. He'd been prepaid for 3 months of service to maintain the lawn and had not attended to it at all.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

02/10/2006

CANARSIE DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY WERE VERY RESPONSIVE TO MY WANTS AND NEEDS. THEY WERE ALSO VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH. I AM SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PUT DOWN SOD IN BACKYARD AND PLANTED FLOWERS AROUND TREES, THEY LANDSCAPED MY BACKYARD.

02/10/2006

THIS IS A VERY GOOD COMPANY. THEY DO GOOD WORK AND THEY ARE VERY CONVENIENT TO USE. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY CUT GRASS AND TRIM THE BUSHES IN MY YARD.

02/10/2006

FOR THE TWO YEARS THAT WE HAVE USED THIS COMPANY THEY HAVE DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB WITH OUR YARD. THEY CAME EVERY TWO WEEKS AND WORK VERY HARD TO KEEP THE LAWN AS BEAUTIFUL AS IT LOOKS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CUT THE GRASS.

CATEGORY lawn service

02/10/2006

THIS COMPANY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON OUR YARD. IT WAS A GIFT FROM SOMEONE, AND NOW I THINK I WILL TRY TO GET THIS DONE IN THE FUTURE. IT MAKES THE YARD LOOK BIGGER AND BETTER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TRIM, CUT AND CLEANED YARD FROM FRONT TO BACK.