C & M Home Improvement

• Trade License Number
  • 0926726

24 Bay 31 St

Brooklyn, NY 11214

Founded in 1995, C&M General Construction is a family owned and operated business that provides a wide array of top notch services ranging from new construction to complete and minor renovations. We design and build to each customers individual taste, and our commitment to quality and safety is unmatched. At C&M General Construction our goal is simple: To provide our customers with only the highest level of service from the beginning of their project to the end. Over the years, we have developed professional relationships which have helped us maintain the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship. C&M General Construction is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and a DCA license holder, and since we have an unblemished record of customer satisfaction, our customers can be sure that the service they receive will always meet the highest standards. We look forward to meeting with you and answering any questions you may have about C&M General Construction....

home remodeling (114)home remodeling (61)tile installation (45)electrician (38)plumber (37)interior painting (35)door installation (24)flooring (20)lighting installation (20)hardwood flooring (17)plaster (13)window replacement (13)

10/20/2019

Working with C&M was an incredible experience! We gutted our first and second floor and did a complete remodel. It required us to move out for 3 months. Matt, Jose and his guys started ON TIME, finished ON TIME and stayed WITHIN BUDGET! I never got hit with ridiculous add-ons or delays and Matt was incredibly communicative and respectful of my time and requests. The pricing was incredibly fair and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete 1st Floor Remodel (Kitchen, Floors) & 2nd Floor Remodel (Bathroom, Floors, Bedrooms, Closets)

CATEGORY ceramic tile, hardwood floor repair, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

08/09/2019

I wish I could give C & M even more stars! My experience with Matt, Jose, Matteo and Juan (as well as everyone else working for them) could not have been better. C & M renovated an office space for me and they did an amazing job. They added new walls and doors (were even able to make them soundproof), new floors, a new bathroom, a new kitchenette, re-wired for a split system, painted, wallpapered,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

03/25/2019

Matt and his team did an AMAZING job. They provided all services to rip out the old and renovate an entire 100+ year-old apartment. The quality of the work was phenomenal! It was a bit pricey compared to some other quotes I received, but the attention to detail, the quick and responsive communication, and the professionalism of the crew, made it well-worth the price paid. Also, Matt was up front a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete apartment renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, electrician, flooring, handyman service, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2018

12/13/2018

C&M Home Improvemnts did an expert job renovating my bathroom. The worker in charge of the project, Mateo, is highly skilled and quite personable. The precision of the tile work was extraordinary, and the project was completed expeditiously. When I had trouble finding a suitable lighting fixture, Matt, the owner of the business, ferried me to stores and he presented me with several fixtures until ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, concrete repair, electrician, flooring, lighting, plastering, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

10/29/2018

Matt, Matteo, Juan and the team did an amazing job and are very honest people. They don’t cut corners and do everything properly and with high quality. Our coop has lots of rules in the alteration agreement and the guys at C&M handled everything without any hiccups. If you choose C&M, you will not regret it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full gut renovation

CATEGORY closet systems, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

09/20/2018

Highly recommend C&M Home Improvement.They are very excellent! You may need to book them a head of time. Matt and his crew did renovate our bathroom. They did a excellent job. The communication with Matt was easy and effective. Matt and his team were easy to work with. The bathroom renovation project was delivered on time. Everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom gut renovation

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

03/17/2018

Very well, the workers were young, but trained professionals, very easy to get along with, great work ethic, they wanted everything to be perfect, they will do more renovations in my coop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new kitchen, entire apt was painted, floors were refinished

CATEGORY plumbing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2018

03/17/2018

I cannot recommend C&M more highly. As we live in a pre-war building, there were modifications we had to make all the way through our renovation. Matteo and his crew were responsive and creative, helping us find solutions that ended up looking beautiful and working perfectly for our needs. We also had to live in the space while it was being renovated and each night the crew worked hard to clean ev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation (down to the studs) kitchen renovation, new cabinets, floors, walls removed, new wiring, painting of the rest of the rooms.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician, hardwood floor repair, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2018

12/31/2017

While it took some time for Matt and his team to become available, it was worth the wait. They were in and out in a matter of weeks. I only have one bathroom at home, but they were able to leave me with a working toilet for most nights -- which was much appreciated! With the renovation complete, I couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt and his team performed a gut renovation of my bathroom. They did an amazing job in a short amount of time. I replaced all existing fixtures, pulled out the tub in place of a walk-in shower, and hung a brand new vanity sink. They also installed a pocket door in place of the previous door, and hung beautiful marble tile on the walls and floors. I couldn't be happier with how the renovation turned out. Now whenever I'm away from home, I miss my bathroom!

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2017

08/31/2017

Everything went extremely well. Matt and his team are very knowledgeable, respectful, kind and nice to work with. Their only concern were for me to be happy and for the place to look nice. They did the work in a timely manner with very good quality. They also repaired a lot of things that the other contractors had done poorly at no extra cost, they just wanted to be sure I would be happy with my p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work was to completely remodel a full bathroom + bedroom + Flooring in bedroom and corridor. The context is important: I had been struggling for more than 10 months, as two other contractors did the rest of the work (another bathroom, kitchen and rest of flooring) and had left the place in a really bad state, doing job of a really poor quality and taking much time while I was living in the place.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, hardwood floor repair, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

Photo for C & M Home Improvement - 24 Bay 31 St, Brooklyn, NY - 36154658

Specializing in interior renovation New Bathrooms New Kitchens Finished Basements Electrical Windows/Doors Carpentry Ceramic Tiles Complete Renovation Plumbing

Ask for details.