Brooklyn Veterinary Group

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since January 2006

Additional email - pfrezzo@aol.com....

09/19/2017

While all of the staff at both locations of the Brooklyn Veterinary Group are always very nice, we always take our cat, Sebastian, to Rob at the New Utrecht Avenue office because he has a way with Sebastian and is able to clip his nails with no fuss. Less stress for Sebastian—and us!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nail grooming for our cat.

CATEGORY pet grooming

04/04/2017

They are always very professional and kind. Occasionally you may have to wait a while but they take time to meet with you and do a thorough examination.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular check ups and exams of our cats and many rescue cats and kittens

04/07/2012

They are very sweet people. I would rate them highly, and I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my pets to Brooklyn Veterinary Group. The last time I was there was to get shots for one of my cats. I use them for boarding and for everything.

02/22/2011

The staff was very friendly. They were relatively timely. They answered questions well and they were very compassionate when my previous cat passed away. They didn’t try and sell me extra things to keep the cat alive when they knew it probably wasn’t going to make it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my cat here for some care.

08/19/2009

They were very caring. I have been taking my cats there for years. They called the next day to find out how my cat was. I also spoke to the vet a couple of days later when I had problems getting my cat to take the medicine. He advised me to mix it in her food.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my cat's teeth cleaned and scaled. There was also an exam, dental extraction, medicine, and kitty comfort services.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary - pharmacy, surgery & X-ray, grooming & boarding.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover