B 11 Reviews

1414 Kings Hwy

Brooklyn, NY 11229

moving202011229
Full Service Moving & Storage

BQ Transport is a fully insured, licensed and bonded transportation company. We are family owned and have over 25 years of experience in the field. We make it our mission to make sure each customer has a pleasant and easy moving experience. Moving is stressful enough we want to help make it enjoyable....

moving (11)courier (1)
D

10/12/2020

I recommend strongly against using BQ Transport for your move. My experience with them was a disaster from start to finish. I moved 6 months ago, and I'm still cleaning up the mess created by this mediocre business. -BQ gave me the cheapest quote of any company (~$2K), but ultimately charged me more than double their estimate (~$4K). They'll likely respond to this and say that my quote didn't acco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Movers from NYC to Nashville

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

08/19/2020

Workers were efficient and respectful. I could tell they have done the work on other occasions. Very helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from 2ed floor to first

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

C

08/06/2020

Would not recommend. Unreliable. Was promised a delivery window, but our belongings arrived a week late. “Manager” Anthony was full of excuses and unprofessional when talking with customers after contract signed. He has much to learn from his drivers when it comes to customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from NY to FL

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Thank you for your business and we appreciate your feedback. We understand that moving can be stressful, please accept our apologies for any inconveniences we may have caused during this move. Please note that when moving during the peak of the summer (June, July, Aug) coupled with being in the middle of pandemic we try to accomodate all our customers equally. You were picked up on time July 23rd ...

01/22/2020

They provided an estimate quickly and they were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small apartment with a couch, king bed, nightstand, small dining room chair and a few boxes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

12/31/2019

The team was excellent. They were organized, efficient and friendly. Would work with them again should I need to move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

12/30/2019

Everything went well. They were pleasant and very hard workers. They were quick and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me to another place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

12/30/2019

It was great. They were helpful, courteous, and quick. I would recommend them to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me to another place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

12/30/2019

They did an enormous job. They were on time and everything was perfect. All of my furniture was delivered in the correct sites.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved all of my furniture to four different sites.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

11/26/2019

They were good and I have no issue with them and I have no complaint .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

11/25/2019

They were very polite, very patient and they charged me what they said they'll gonna charge. No thing was damaged and I have no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me locally.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

We specialize in long distance, interstate moving for both household goods and commercial relocations. Our professional movers can handle any and all aspects of moving. We are working and running business as usual during this pandemic. We are making sure that our both our customers and employees are safe during this crisis. For more information please visit our website http://www.bqtransport.com/covid19 or Call our sales office 212-991-8346

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal