Big Apple Mold Removal

• Trade License Number
  • CMI-80827

1953 E 27th St

Brooklyn, NY 11223

Water Damage and Mold infestation are very serious issues. Big Apple Mold Removal, Inc. has developed a meticulous, professional, and reliable approach to restoring the indoor air quality of your home or business. Quite simply, we are confident in our services and you will be too. You will experience this feeling of being in "safe hands" for yourself, as you see us efficiently handle the worst of interior Mold and Water Damage. Big Apple Mold Removal, Inc. fully guarantees the elimination of all mold, mildew, moisture and odor from your Home or place of Business. Big Apple Mold Removal, Inc. uses only state of the art equipment and EPA approved disinfectants to rid your property of mold, mildew, moisture and odor.. Our highly experienced staff is dedicated to providing premium service. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs and concerns both during and after the mold inspection and/or mold remediation processes. Experience relief working with Big Apple Mold Removal. Alternate Phone Number: (347)768-1807...

mold removal (6)

08/22/2019

They did a great job. Always willing to help. No job too small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! it was our pleasure! we with you the best!

01/30/2019

The technician came on time and checked all the spots that concerned me I was also impressed by their gear, they could check moister in the wall instantly and had infrared camera. Overall the price was very reasonable for this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

10/26/2018

I got a great assessment, the team was very professional. Decided to go another route.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold assessment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

02/14/2017

Our experience with Big Apple Mold was excellent. Of the remediators I interviewed to remediate mold in my mother's apartment, they seemed the most knowledgeable, David, the owner that is. We had numerous roadblocks to overcome, including unusually high insurance requirements by the coop. Big Apple was always positive throughout this lengthy and often discouraging process. Annabelle their office m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remediate mold in 3 bedroom apartment plus dining room. Hvac machines taken apart and cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2017

07/15/2015

I showed David the mold problem we have in our bathroom. He examed it throughly and even identified a potential cause for the mold conditions in the bathroom (a non-functioning vent system). David told me that our co-op building management is responsible by law to come and address this issue free of charge. This was astonishing news to me as I believed, because my husband and I own the unit, that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I placed an inquiry for an estimate appointment on Sunday and I received a callback the following day. Big Apple was one of 3 different mold remediation companies I reached out to via AL but the Only One that responded to my inquiry. The receptionist was cordial and promptly set up an appointment for Wednesday morning. She informed me the technician would arrive between 9am and 11am and would call 30 minutes prior to arrival. David (the technician) was punctual and arrived within that given timeframe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2015

09/02/2013

This project is to remove the mold in the kitchen due to a leak from the upstair neighbor's drain pipe. David was very helpful and professional. He showed up on time for the appointment with proper equipment and gave me a detailed estimate within two days. We ended up using another company, because it's a co-op building and the management has it's own network of contractors and it's not our liabil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak over three weeks and need mold removal service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2013

Photo for Big Apple Mold Removal - 1953 E 27th St, Brooklyn, NY - 24433167

Water Damage & Restoration, Mold Inspection & Testing, Thermal Imaging, Mold Remediation, Post-Mold Remediation, & Emergency Services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check