BEST SUB ZERO & VIKING SERVICE

Brooklyn, NY 11223

Winecooler Repair

Winecooler Repair

appliance repair201911223
Sub Zero Winecooler Repair. Not cooling. Replace seal system.

NY Sub Zero & Viking Repair.Call 3476170717.WE repair Refrigerators,Winecoolers,Freezers,Ice Makers,Stoves,Ovens,Cooktops,Dryers, Hoods.... Brands- SubZero,Viking,Wolf,Thermador,GE,KitchenAid. Residential appliances only. ...
SubZero Refrigerator Repair  - Image

appliance repair

202010003

appliance repair (13)

01/27/2021

He came and fixed my Sub Zero Refrigerator, It saved me a lot of money and its working really well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SUB ZERO REFRIGERATOR

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

09/09/2020

Ben did an excellent job. He was able to come the same day and diagnose the problem. He fixed the problem and kindly explained what needed to be done and why. We would definitely hire Ben again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Parts needed to be replaced on sub zero refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

Thank you!

12/22/2019

Ben was incredibly efficient. I called on a weekend and he was here within 3-hours. He found the issue and repaired it. He is knowledgeable, neat, courteous. You could not ask for a better repair person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Dynasty range was not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

11/22/2019

Ben was very timely on answering all calls and questions. He arrived exactly when described with professional tools and demeanor. He was expert in our Sub Zero refrigerator, and accurately diagnosed the issue in a whopping 5 minutes. After a 10 minute discussion he helped identify items likely covered by warranty, and understood due to my warranty coverage a different provider to fix the issue was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix completely broken freezer

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

09/23/2019

Ben was amazing and kind. First time calling for a repair man to check out what is wrong with the family washer. He calls before hand and text you his ETA. Felt bad for a small space for him to work but he didn't complain. Would recommend Ben to my families and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

08/14/2019

When Ben got to my house he looked at the problem and stated it would cost $225, we said ok, but just before starting he said but I have to order a part for it. My husband said forget about the part cause we may just be buying a new one soon. So just fix it for now. Ben said but I don't want to have to come back for the same thing. My husband said no what you want is to get more money for this job...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my refrigerator fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

I went to your house to fix it.I am guaranteed for my job 6 month.But needs to be order door gasket for your refrigerator.He doesnt want to order it because told me no money for that.Without door gasket problem come back 3-5days.Your husband told me he will buying new refrigerator 2-3month.I DON'T want to come back to you every week and fix it until when you buying new refrigerator.I am was confus...

06/01/2019

Ben did excellent work. He was highly responsive, arrived on time. He explained the work that needed to be done and all the options. I would definitely hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 motors in my Viking refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

D

04/09/2019

Tech couldn’t figure out model number so after a week of follow up calls I was told to sort it myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal needed replacing for Viking fridge and freezer

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

Without model number How I order right parts.I didn't charge you for traveling and diagnostic fee.I took pictures and measured door gaskets.Then I sended all information to parts companies without model numbers and sended to me a lot of parts numbers.Also said me needs model number.I last my half a day and after that you giving me this review.I can't believe this.

01/18/2019

Great. Ben is fantastic. He is honest, personable, and reliable. He is methodical and diligent and fixes difficult challenges.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace condenser coil and freezer drain pan

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

11/08/2018

They were good. He comes to your door, brings all his tools in his truck and he saved me from having to buy a new unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did true repair and saved me from having to purchase a new unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

WE REPAIR :WINECOOLERS,REFRIGERATORS,FREEZERS,ICEMAKERS,RANGES,OVENS,COOKTOPS,DRYERS,HOODS

We don't do any installations.Only Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check