Atlantic Dermatologic Assoc

Angie's List since April 2012

06/10/2014

They are excellent. I had no problems making an appointment. They are very punctual. If you get an appointment you are pretty much you are not sitting there long time. They have a certain time 10 o'clock or 11 and they take you in when it is your time. It is a well run, well organized, very professional. He is very efficient, friendly, understanding, very pleasant staff to deal with. I would use t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Atlantic Dermatology and doctor is Dr. Marvin Tankel. He removed couple of cyst on my back and last visit was few years ago, but I go every year just to make sure that no skin cancer. When I was very young I had severe sun burns when I went to the beach so I have annual screening and I go every August to use the service.

09/21/2013

Atlantic Dermatology brought us in at the appointed time, no long wait. The dermatologist did a thorough exam. No health issues were found, the dermatologist recommended practices to maintain my skin and prevent skin cancer. I would highly recommend them to anyone in Brooklyn, NY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual screening for skin cancer.

07/06/2012

He is very good. I have been going to him for many, many years. I have recommended him to others. He moved and I have not been into his new office as of yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in to see Dr. Marvin Tankel a couple of years ago.

Dermatology.