Aaron's Construction Corp

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 2009

C Rated | 2 Reviews

New construction,Remodeling/Renovation.Roofing,Windows,Doors,Cabinets,siding....

TaylorMade Finishers

07/14/2011

Absolutely terrible. He scammed me, and took my money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David Almaytah may seem nice at first but he is a scam artist. He came to my apartment, signed a contract, took my deposit, and essentially stole it. I wrote him a check for $2400 on June 27th for a 12,000 bathroom renovation deposit. He assured me by that Friday all the neccessary paperwork would be provided to begin work. The following Tuesday he told me he had "personal issues" and he could no longer complete the job. I have still not seen a refund, and he will not answer my phonecalls, texts, or emails despite my numerous daily attempts. AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS.

CATEGORY gas grill repair,remodeling

03/30/2010

The work went very well. I am very satisfied with the work done. The team started the work as contracted and stayed on the job until all work was complete. The crew was on time each day and respectful. As one job was complete, the company was called upon to do other needed work for me due to their professionalism and expertise. Great crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RENOVATION WORK. Plumbing work: upgrade in and out, sewer work, drains, etc. Roofing: entire new roof. House siding and insulation in front of house. Stucco and insulation in back of house. Hardwood floors. Staircase: new wood stairs, staining, etc. Basement insulation. French doors in livingroom. Landscaping in back yard including impressive new stairs and flower bed and more...Next job sometime this year: kitchen remodeling.

CATEGORY decks,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,insulation,landscaping,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,woodworking,stucco,home remodeling,doors,hardscaping,basement remodeling

Thank you for giving us the opportunity,it was great doing business with you and as you know our work is guaranteed for one full year,and we are here for all your building needs.once again thanks for the opportunity,we hope to hear from you soon. Thank you. David Almaytah Aaron's construction corp. (718)431-8875 aaronsconstruction@yahoo.com

New construction, remodeling, kitchen remodeling, additions, bath remodeling, basements & roofing.