A & J Construction is based in Brooklyn, specializing in construction management and general contracting. Since we've started, we've grown from a local organization serving the construction needs of our clients, to a corporation.A & J Construction has been building and remolding structures with quality workmanship and the highest standards. We are proud to renounce that we have earned a reputation of most skilled craftsmanship. At A & J Construction.we have talented specialist with widely diverse experience enable us to work effectively with any project team on all phases of construction, renovation to restoration. The A & J Construction team strives for maximum satisfaction at all times. At the forefront of our ever-changing industry, we are constantly exploring and developing new technologies and methods. Our innovation and creativity enable us to translate a client’s dream into reality while keeping a solid focus on affordability. At A & J Construction we begin our projects with Professionalism, honesty, integrity, and efficiency. ...

New York Pavers

3  REVIEWS
New York Pavers

A paving company with over 25 years of experience in pavers, cement, concrete, and brickwork. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and our excessive attention to detail. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest level of craftsmanship and customer service while providing the most hassle free experience.

07/24/2019

They were very good they were on time did there job always asked me if this is how I wanted it done I thought they were great I am hiring them to redue my back yard and driveway with bluestone and other jobs I need around my home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had tiles fixed inside and outside my house

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling

D

07/25/2016

I would have given them a F. The workers could have done a better job and not rushed through. The price was okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A & J General Construction.

CATEGORY handyman service

05/21/2015

A vandal tore the iron post from the stoop of my brownstone in Brooklyn. This company advertised themselves as stone masons. The job requires an iron worker to repair the base of the post so that a mason can reset it in the stoop. They have an iron worker on staff, but after many failed promises I finally gave up and requested a refund.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After many calls I finally gave up and got a refund. He never did the job.

CATEGORY remodeling,pavers, gravel

D

05/07/2015

After he started the job, which was small, he called his cousin. I was told he needed help. His cousin was a trainee. His cousin did one side of the shower and it was awful. I was told the bad work was on the side of the shower that was not very visible. Once the job was completed, as we approached the door, the worker said he wanted more money. My husband came to the door as the conversation beca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A & J was hired to caulk shower stall and regrout a few tiles. When worker arrived he said the job would cost more to cover cost of materials. When we spoke over the phone, nothing was said about any additional cost.The cost of caulk and grout was not stated or specified as $25-50 in advance. He did do the work, and less than a year later, the caulking has come undone.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling,doors

04/13/2015

Decided to get other estimates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
$349 for a Mason for a Day

CATEGORY masonry

Brownstone Renovation. Waterproofing. Roofing & Chimney Service. Pointing. Steam Cleaning. Stucco. Paint Removal. Scaffold & Step Work. Masonry. Interior & Exterior Painting. Sidewalks. Carpentry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard