A-List Exterminator/Home Inspection LLC

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2013

Additional Website: www.alisthomeinspection.com. A-List Exterminator NYS Licensed Exterminator/Pest Control License # C2880041 Safe effective methods that meet your roach, bedbug, ant, termite, rats, mice and many other problems. Let us handle the pest control maintenance of your home, apartment building, school, business/office building, etc. A-List Home Inspection NYS Licensed Home Inspector. License # 16000054776 Will observe and provide a written report of the systems and components of a residential building. Reports are easy to read & include photos....

All Ways Exterminating Co Inc

All Ways Exterminating is a three generation company that was started in 1972. We are a small company of four people. Jason, my son, Mike , Frank and myself. Our motto is if we can not solve your problem, we will try, try, and try again until we do.

06/05/2020

A-List has been my exterminator of choice for about 5+ years now. He comes once a month like clockwork to my tenants apartments. He has handled rodents and bees. He is consults with me to solve problems and is always extremely professional. I highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest extermination

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]

04/30/2018

Walid was very friendly, knowledgeable & thoroughly listened to my concerns. He explained every step of the process and was a pleasure to work with. The ants have all vanished! Thank you Walid!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant Infestation

08/23/2017

They were incredibly professional and came only a few hours after my very first call, even though it was after 5pm on a Friday. Everyone was friendly and helpful with all of my many questions and concerns both on the phone and in person, as well as responsive and punctual in scheduling and coming for all of the follow up visits. I hope that we won't need them again, but should we have any issues t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination Services

CATEGORY pest control

It was really nice to have the chance to provide service for you. Thank you for this review.

03/20/2017

I saw a rat (yes, a rat!) in my new home and called A-List exterminator immediately. I saw the wonderful reviews on Angie's List and decided to give them a try. I was not disappointed! After treatment, I found three dead rats and the fowl odor led me to believe that there were others that I did not find. One month later and I have not seen another rat. Thank you A-List!

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you so much for taking the time to give A-List Exterminator this reveiw

11/16/2016

he was very courteous and explained the whole process to us. We also went on board with the service every three months. He was very easy to work with. He also gave a very competitive price. He was also very prompt and always on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Preventative pest control treatment

CATEGORY pest control

It is always nice to see you, your wonderful mom and the cute little girls. Thanks you so much for this review.

Safe effective motheds that meet your roach, bedbug, ant, termite, rats, mice and many other problems. Let us handle the pest control maintenance of your home, apartment building, school, business/office building, etc The best possible home inspections in NY by licensed experienced home inspector who will observe and provide a written report of the systems and components of a residential building. Reports are easy to read & include photos.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available