Energy Wise New York an Antonio Ciampa LLC Company

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since August 2008

Antonio Ciampa LLC is your local Veteran certified provider of Electrical services, home improvement and building science practices, energy retrofits and Solar renewable energy. We perform building improvement, restoration, renovation and remodel services, water proofing and drainage services, masonry services, energy efficiency retrofits, and the design and installation of solar thermal and pv energy systems. We feature a wide variety of services because we want you, the property owner, to feel comfortable in contacting 1 person, your building consultant at Antonio Ciampa LLC, when performing small or large scale improvements to one of your most valuable assets, your property. We are green because we care! We care about the financial investment you undertake in your property and the well being of your health and comfort ability in that space. We are here to assist you in achieving not only the most beautiful addition or kitchen remodel, but also to make that new area an investment that allows you to save money in the long run, through better uses of energy for a comfortable and healthy living environment....

US Sewer & Drain Company

Plumbing

08/17/2014

This company was a pleasure to work with. Trustworthy, friendly and helpful. I would recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install solar panels, electrical work, work on boiler and ventilation, insulation

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

C

03/09/2013

The Ciampa team does a good job but they are expensive and often unresponsive to initial inquires. My main problem with them is not the quality of work (they do a good job) it's the fact they are pushy and expensive. I always get the feeling they are selling us - trying to get us to spend money on projects that aren't our priority or even needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of home. Installation of lights. Repair of bath leak and repair of water damage in ceiling.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

We greatly appreciate the positive comments on the quality of our work. Our reputation is very important to us. Unfortunately, what we can’t fix is the customer’s impression that we are pushy in our sales approach. We started out in the 1970s as a paint and wallpaper contractor, and in the last ten years we have been branching out into home energy conservation and solar energy installations. Once ...

07/21/2011

Was very prompt to give an estimate. Office followed up later that day and send me a contract. They began to work the following week and finished on time. Thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great job. Very clean and professional. Did exactly what they said (and more). I will certainly use them again for other work.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,windows

04/06/2011

I purchased my 1st apartment in September of last year (2010), I was thrilled because the apartment was very well priced, but scared because it was in horrible shape. I was fortunate enough to meet Alfonso Ciampa, at a social event in Westchester because if I did not I would have had to hire about 5 different contractors to perform all the work that his company provided to my fixer-upper. Alfonso'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased my 1st apartment in September of last year (2010). Alfonso's company was in charge of everything in my kitchen remodel project, from the carpentry to the electrical and plumbing, he was superb. I basically had to destroy the existing kitchen and rebuilt it from the walls out because that one room of the apartment was in such horrible shape. Alfonso's company rebuilt the entire room; flooring, tiles, serve through, counter-tops, cabinets, appliances, painting, electrical switches, lighting and high hats, vents, plumbing.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,hardwood floor repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

Electrical services,Interior, exterior painting, custom carpentry, dustless, hardwood floor, tile installation, deck repair, kitchens, bathrooms, windows, doors, solar hot water systems, solar photovoltaic, carports with solar option, energy audits, renewable energy star rated-efficient insulation, structural engineering, home inspection, testing & mold removal.

Lawn care.