ZIA CONSTRUCTION CO

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Construction...

Lannes Construction

We are in business for 35 years and provide the best satisfaction for our clients. Everything we do, we guarantee for 5 years. We are insured. We are meticulous, professional, and innovative in every project big and small: remodeling kitchens & bathrooms, building closets, decks, demolition, fencing, flooring, painting, installing ceiling fans, installing new roof, etc. Call us for a free estimate. Knowledge is key, and we want to help you to make the best decisions to make your home beautiful.

09/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construction company renovated my apartment. I had a great experience working with the team - trustworthy, professional and nice! Next time around I'd pay more attention to details as the project was taking place (I would have done some things differently).

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/06/2014

The price was high, but they were responsive and kept in touch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided estimate for kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/03/2013

Mr. Zia responded immediate to my Job on Angie's List. He was very professional, courteous and honest. He gave out a very detailed estimate with multiple options. He arrived when he said he would, and worked around my availability. When it was done, everything was better than before the water damage. He painted the repaired area, and their was no mess, no dust, dirt or rubble all gone. He even fed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Roof, had to replace wood underneath roof tiles and remove and install new Sheetrock inside housedue to water damage.

CATEGORY roofing

03/23/2012

His work is very good. I've had very good experiences with him. He is a complete home improvement contractor. The cleanup wasn't so great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a lot of work for us. He is fully licensed. He has done numerous jobs for us.

CATEGORY roofing, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

Carpentry - Woodworking, Doors, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Roofing, Windows

ASK FOR DETAILS