Window King

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1075 Morris Park Ave # B

Bronx, NY 10461

Window King specializes in aluminum and vinyl replacement windows, including double-hung, bays, bows, and slider windows for both residential and commercial markets, as well as security and sliding doors - all from the top brands in the industry, and has served the Westchester, Fairfield, Five Boroughs and Bergen county for over 30 years. --- In a world full of horror stories and poor quality work, broken contracts, no-show schedules and poor quality, Window King has become a leader in "Customer Service Satisfaction". We feature vinyl, aluminum, wood, composite and fiberglass replacement windows, all available as bays, bows, casements, sliders and double hungs. We beat ANY written estimate and offer free estimates with no obligation.5 employees. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List. City of New York License #1171450, Westchester County License #WC-15985-H09, Rockland County License #H-09683-07-00-00, Yonkers License #3979, New Jersey License #13VH00055900 And Connecticut License #603035.Nassau County License #H0810890000. Additional DBA names: Window King LLC....

window replacement (381)door installation (27)egress window (8)

04/02/2020

WOW, I found this company based on their reviews after getting proposals from Pella, Anderson, Home Depot and a Local Contractor Franzoso. I then reviewed their OKNA line and found several good reviews on the window itself. Mike from Sales was knowledgeable and not high pressure. Lisa was ON THE MONEY from their home office. The crew was great, cleaned up very well and the new windows are fantasti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Windows and Sliders

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

Photo for Window King - 1075 Morris Park Ave, Bronx, NY - 38475274

Mr [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. Especially in a time when America is having such pain because of covid-19. As the owner of Windowking me and my entire staff Are happy to hear that you love your new windows and patio door. Thank you again. Nick Ferraro.

02/15/2020

The crew are very good, attentive and did a great job. They said they'd need a week and started on Monday and were finished on Friday. Used a high end product - very nice. Great warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
42 windows and outside trim work

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the review. We appreciate the business and look forward to work with you again in the future. Nick Ferraro

10/21/2019

Edgar and staff very professional and courteous. The work was done on time and clean up was meticulous. I would highly recommend them to everyone. 5 star in my book.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced 3 basement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Mrs [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We are happy to hear you like your new windows and hope to work with you again in the future. Nick Ferraro

08/24/2019

The installation was great. Showed up on time and cleaned up after the mess. Just be careful - the salesman said we could not get the $25 per window discount from Angie's List but when I called the office they gave me the discount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

[Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the review. We appreciate the business and look forward to work with you again in the future. Sorry about the misunderstanding about the discount just happy to hear my office corrected it for you. Nick Ferraro.

08/01/2019

The door with the built in blinds looks so good, and it operates very smoothly. The Window King installers were on time and very professional. My wife and I are extremely happy with our new door and the job that Window King did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of sliding glass door with built in blinds

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to work with you again in the future. Nick Ferraro

03/13/2019

Window king is very professional. They installed 14 windows in my home. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the great review. We look forward to work with you in the future. Nick Ferraro

07/11/2018

Excellent! Edgar arrived on site before 8:00 am and started exactly at 8:00. They had all the windows, tools and supplies needed to complete the installation. Job was completed within 2 hours. They cleaned up as they finished each room and removed old windows, etc. Very clean and through. We highly recommend Window King to all our friends and anyone looking to replace or upgrade they windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 7 double hung windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

Mr [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the great review. It was our pleasure to serve you and look forward to work with you again in the future. Nick Ferraro

07/09/2018

Before choosing window king we had several companies come to our home. Pella, power and another smaller company. Then we had Sam from window king come by. Sam was extremely knowledgeable about the product and was patient with answering questions. We were impressed by the fact that he never pressured us to make a commitment. Afterwards I read many reviews and even looked up the okna company but we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Mrs [Member Name Removed] First I would like to Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Sorry That you had a bad experience with Sam not sure why he spoke to you like that. As you know we here at Windowking do everything we can to provide customer satisfaction. Glad to hear at the end of the day we were able to make you happy and now you could enjoy your new windows. We look forward to...

07/09/2018

Window King handled a one window replacement as though it was a big bucks job. Their response time, commitment, and team work was flawless. The installation is perfect and exceeded my expectation because of the outside work involved. Window King is the way to go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One replacement window

COST $400.25

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

Mr [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to work with you again in the future. Nick Ferraro

06/21/2018

I decided to wait a couple of months before writing this review so that I can see how well the installation and windows held up. I broke it down in to 3 categories: Sales: When I called to setup an appointment the office manager, Angela, was very nice, funny, and was very knowledgeable. She was able to get me a late appointment with a salesman since I work late hours. She was also very informative...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
10 Windows Installed - Okna 500's

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Mr [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. Sorry to hear that you and my father in law had a misunderstanding about the coupon as you know when he called me we did honor it. I am happy to hear that my office staff and installers did a great job and you are happy with your new windows. We appreciate your business and look forward to work with you again in the...

Window & Door Sales & Installation.

Customer-Supplied Window Glass & Screen Repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available