Droz Contracting

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1955 Sedgwick Ave

Bronx, NY 10453

Home improvement handyman service. locksmith, plumbing, electric, sheetrock, painting, appliance installation, and anything else you could think of. No need to call different companies to complete a job. Example... If we need to break sheetrock for any repairs, we fix it back. for a shower body replacement, we break walls, we fix walls. so never a need for different contractors. my business reputation is worth more than money. so I can guarantee your happiness...

Handyman Services (18)Plumbing (6)Electrical (3)Appliance Repair (2)Ceramic Tile (1)Fireplaces (1)Locksmiths (1)Doors (1)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)

01/25/2020

Droz Contracting provided great service for the two service calls I made. I appreciate the prompt response and Edwin is skillfull, confident and takes pride in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thermastat and Plumbing (kitchen sink)

CATEGORY handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

12/27/2019

It went horrible. Edwin came to the house and offered a quote. He said he would do the job with a helper and promised that someone would clean up. He said he would be at the house between 9 and 11. He showed up at 11:30. He said his helpers were on their way. No one else showed up. By 5pm. He barely started the job. And hadn’t cut the joist yet. At 6pm I decided to help him. I’m glad I did because...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an attic ladder installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

12/22/2019

I can't thank Edwin enough for going above and beyond the job of installing my new storm door. What I thought would be relatively simple turned out to be quite time consuming. I had problems with the existing door frame because of some minor foundation issues. Although the door was installed correctly, there were so many gaps because of the imperfect existing door frame. Edwin and his assistant, J...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm Door Installation

CATEGORY handyman service, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2019

11/15/2019

Still ongoing . Dwindling and FELIX are Professional and efficient and extremely courteous. I hired them to complete and repair more projects than originally requested.Tbey are very knowledgeable in all things needed to make your home comfortable and all things working in place. I hope to work with them in future projects as I find them very reliable and both open to suggestions when adding their ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician, handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

10/31/2019

Edwin and his staff did a Great job. I am very happy. I would hire him again if needed. Great worker. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Edwin removed my laminating floor and removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/31/2019

It went excellent. Was very professional and did an excellent job, would hire Edwin again. Cleaned up before they left. He removed my laminating floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/13/2019

Service was efficient and on point! Fully repaired kitchen sink like new. Would definitely utilize services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing....replaced kitchen drain pipes

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

09/02/2019

It was a very difficult job which I knew from the get go. He tackled it and overcame much and kept working until it was perfect. He was pleasant and responsive: couldn’t avast for a better person

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hinge pulled out of closet door

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

07/21/2019

Edwin is very dedicated to his work and this is shown by the quality of the work he did. Which was paint my bedroom, fix my closet, replace my ceiling fan and other misc work. All work was done extremely well, I am very happy with the outcome. and he is also very professional. thank you so very much

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint bedroom and misc. work

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

07/12/2019

Edwin was a great find ! ty he will be doing much w/us Don't hesitate to hire

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair oven door

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019