Bronx Community Wellness Center

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since July 2012

The Bronx Community Wellness Center is a pioneer Eastern Medicine clinic that provides alternative medical services to the Bronx community. Patients are provided with high quality acupuncture, massage and herbal medicine, as well as health related classes, all at an affordable cost. Affordable healthcare is a growing concern for everyone. Bronx Community Wellness Center (BCWC) provides high quality healthcare at an affordable cost. By providing personalized treatments in both a community and private style settings, BCWC will be able to cater to multiple patients per hour, thus lowering the costs per patient, making health and long term wellness an attainable goal for everyone. With the combination of acupuncture, herbal medicine, and massage, everyone will be able to achieve and maintain optimal well-being. The staff at BCWC consists of trained professionals in the art of healing. Our goal is to relieve pain, treat and prevent disease, and promote general health...

08/26/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have severe arthritis. Acupuncture relieved a lot of it. Excellent staff

CATEGORY massage therapy,reflexology

05/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to the center for acupuncture, because I have an incurable eye condition. Although my insurance didn't cover the visits they aren't expensive. I liked how thoroughly the evaluation process was. I would definitely use them again when trying to get pregnant.

CATEGORY reflexology

07/10/2012

From my first treatment I felt promising relief from the combination of massage therapy, acupuncture/acupressure/reflexology and Chinese herbs healing therapy. After six sessions my elbow and back feel 90% better. I am no longer in pain and actually been able to work out again. They accept medical insurance and the price for their services are reasonable so I now go at least once a month for a mas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For months I had been discomforted at all times with a low back pain and tendonitis on my right elbow which even shaking someone's hand caused me a sharp pain. I went to the ER initially and then doctor who recommended I use cold and hot treatments and prescribed pain killers and muscle relaxers for two weeks. I found some symptom relief and was able to sleep better for a few days. The pain and discomfort did not go away and got worse; that is when I learned during (a street festival) of a new place called Bronx Community Wellness Center, (718) 684-3050, located a block away from Westchester Square train/bus station.

CATEGORY acupuncture,massage therapy,reflexology

Thank you for your raving review. We hope that you are doing well. When you get a chance, come by to get a treatment and lets see how you are doing.

Acupuncture, massage therapy, general health classes (Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Yoga) and seminars, herbal medicine, topical ointments, and essential oils.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available