Jim Johnson Landscaping Inc

Angie's List since April 2011

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

We accept Visa/Mastercard. We have been in business over 20 years and take pride in our work. We have a strong work ethic and always try to meet each customers needs. We are reliable and trustworthy....

PAP Landscape & Design

PAP has been in business for 20 plus years and employs 9 full time crew members with the utmost professionalism and knowledge in the field.

10/07/2014

Jim's crew do an excellent job every week. They never miss a Thursday unless due to rain. The property looks great when they are finished. I also use them for Fall and Spring cleanup's. Again, they do an excellent job. Jim's wife Julia is a pleasure to talk to on the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provides weekly lawn mowing, turning over flower beds.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/07/2013

For the weekly lawn maintenance they're pretty reliable and they have a fair price. They do landscaping and fertilization treatments, but I do my own fertilizing. My one issue with them is their responsiveness. They were not always there at a certain time. I would use them again in the future, but it depends on the job. I've had them scope out different jobs in the past, but the responsiveness, th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim Johnson Landscaping are my study landscaping folks for lawn maintenance. They come by weekly to mow my lawn and trim. They prune and put down mulch every year. They also do spring and fall cleanup for me.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

04/20/2011

He hasn't started weekly maintenance yet. I really like the quality of their work. Their prices are reasonable. His workers are usually pretty good. There are no complications with them. He does other work as well, but I generally just use him for landscaping. He isn't the cheapest, but I have known him and used him for a while, so I continue to use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He performed a spring clean-up.

CATEGORY landscaper

We offer all landscaping services such as: Spring/Fall Clean Ups, Maintenance, Chemical Treatments, Decking, Fencing, Landscape Lighting, Masonry, Sprinkler Systems Installed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover