Greg’s Tree Service

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since July 2006

Greg’s Tree Service is family owned & operated and has been proudly serving Buffalo, NY and its surrounding neighborhoods for over 20 years. Our experience allows us to provide our customers with solutions to any tree needs with integrity and expertise. Although we specialize in the removal of large trees, we work on any size task, including stump grinding. We own a bucket truck and other equipment required to do your job. We are also skilled tree climbers. Our sensitivity to your landscaping needs will leave you with a natural look....

Bobs Tree & Stump Service

In business since 1982, tree felling and property management have become a Liberto family tradition. As founder, Bob's hard work with the tree service steadily grew the business from Clarence to service all of WNY. Part of a family of 8 sons, each brother has been involved in the family business at some point throughout their career. Continuing the tradition, Paul proudly purchased the business from Bob in 2014. He understands that the best way to grow a referral-based business is by exceeding customer expectations. As a fully insured company with over 30 years of experience in the field, specialized equipment and tree felling expertise, our team will work with you to create a plan for your property based on your vision and our experience. Together, we shall determine the best course of action for each tree on your property based on their overall condition and health, typical growing patterns, and placement in relation to any significant structures, access points, and/or landscape design. As a company that has earned an A Rating on Angie's List, we strive to maintain excellent customer service, competitive pricing and our assurance that your property will be in "pride of ownership" condition, due to the fact that each employee has a vested interest in the finished product. To expand our capabilities, we consistently reinvest in our business. Our latest purchase is a "Spider Lift" which fits into a 39 inch opening and allows us to reach over 75 feet.

09/16/2017

Perfectly. Plus, Greg gave us some very helpful info on our evergreens!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very large maple tree w/hanging branch over our porch.

09/06/2017

08/01/2015

When you have a business, you should return your phone calls and answer your messages.  If you are on vacation or are unable to perform the work, than at least set up your voicemail stating you are unavailable at the present time and suggest another time for the people to call you back.  If you can't answer your calls, then maybe you should have a receptionist or someone else handle the daily phon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did not get my business due to the fact that they never returned my phone call.  When I called, I had to leave a voicemail with my contact number.  After waiting 3 days, I called another tree service provider who came out the next day and gave me the estimate.  My husband and I have decided that the other tree provider will be getting our contract.  We wanted to have a smaller company to get our business as they always seem to give a better price.

07/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gregg came out to give an estimate on a tree branch that broke during a big storm. He came out within two hours of my call and gave me a terrific estimate. Ultimately the power company came and cut down the tree the next day. (Gregg recommended that I call them to see if they would come out.) Although I didn't use his service, I will the next time.

07/10/2014

I called twice.  The first time they said they would get back to me.  They didn't,  so I called again. I provided my address, they said for sure they would be out over the weekend to give me an estimate. I never heard from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never showed.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree trimming and removal, stump grinding, pruning, firewood & large tree removal.