Michael Anthony Construction

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

45-4 Knickerbocker ave

Bohemia, NY 11787

We specialize in Fire/Smoke, Flood/Water, Mold, Dry-rot damage clean ups and Construction/Restoration. We are on call 24/7 to provide you with our team of licensed and insured plumbers, electricians, clean up and restoration/renovation specialists to get your home back to an even better condition. We have state of the art equipment that allow us to provide you with the best services possible. We will help you step by step in the process of dealing with insurance adjusters, so you get everything that you are entitled too. Our company has been in in the industry since 2000, where we guarantee you'll be satisfied with our services....

water damage restoration (10)home remodeling (3)basement remodeling (1)

10/26/2019

There were some issues in the work completed. Jay took responsibility and has committed to resolving the issue. I will resubmit the review upon completion of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reconstruction of bathroom (walls and Tiles)

CATEGORY remodeling,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

08/20/2019

They did amazing work and were able to get us compensated properly for my claim. They restored it better then it was before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restored my basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

08/17/2018

We had sold our home and a month before our closing date we had a fire on the deck of our home which burned our siding as well. Jay was very responsive, and although we ran into a few hiccups with our insurance company and the weather, the work was finished just in time for our closing. Shane and Frank even came on a Sunday and worked in the rain to make sure the work would be completed so we coul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fire Damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2018

03/21/2018

During the noreaster my basement flooded and my sump pump stop working. Michael and his team fix my sump pump and removed of all the water. I called many clean up companies and no one knew anything about sump pumps. Im glad i found michael anthony construction or else the water would of reached my boiler.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unwanted water

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

03/21/2018

I called them at a late hour of the night and there guys showed up in a half hr just like they said. They cut the tree and put a tarp over the roof hole to prevent further damage. They came back early the next day and repaired the roof. Looks brand new. They also were able to have the insurance cover me for water damage that occurred in my attic and bedroom along with the tree removal and roof rep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm/wind tree fell on home

CATEGORY remodeling,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

03/21/2018

The Michael Anthony Construction (MAC) team assisted me instantaneously when my home had an unexpected pipe burst. MAC was able to have a plumber sent to my home within minutes to fix the pipe and technicians arrived shortly after. The technicians dried the floors with blowers and dehumidifiers as soon as they walked in. The owner, Mike, assisted me step-by-step with the process of going through i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assistance with a pipe burst

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

03/02/2018

It was a great experience dealing with Michael and his team. They worked clean, quick and efficient . My gas station was a complete wreck due to a fire and they were able to clean and disinfect all of it including the tools and do a complete renovation of the entire station. I'm very pleased with there work and professionalism, I will recommend them to all my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fire/Smoke Damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

02/27/2018

They were quick at work and professional. Also they are reliable. They also came on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodeling and water damage

CATEGORY remodeling,water damage restoration,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2018

02/20/2018

It was very easy to work with them and they were helpful and always took the time to answer my questions. Great communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

02/20/2018

They were on time and cleaned up after themselves. Overall it was a great and I highly reccomend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel and rebuild a bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2017

Water/Fire/Storm/Flood Clean up and Restoration, Mold Remediation, Home Remodeling and All Aspects of Construction

Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Financing, Discover