College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving

• Trade License Authority
  • USDOT #2177516

160 WILBUR PL

Bohemia, NY 11716

College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving is a full-service moving and junk removal company offering reliable, professional, and stress-free services across all of Long Island, including Brooklyn and Queens. Our moving services include packing/unpacking, moving supplies, on-site junk removal & donation delivery for unneeded items. All of our team members are professionally trained, background checked and insured for the protection of you, your home & your belongings. Up to 70% of the items we remove are recycled or donated to charity organizations located on Long Island, giving you the peace of mind of knowing items you no longer need will be given the second life they deserve. Get your FREE No-Obligation Quote Today! ...

hauling (84)moving (46)trash removal (6)

04/26/2020

Flawless! Great guys very dependable punctual couldn’t have gone better! I will use college hunks again and will recommend highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pickup and delivery of a very large sectional couch

CATEGORY garbage collection,moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

Photo for College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - 160 WILBUR PL, Bohemia, NY - 38522816

03/06/2020

They were professional and friendly. There was some damage to the walls on the stairs, but before they left pictures were taken a claim was filed and they were apologetic. We were told they would take care of it, which they did. We ARE very happy with the hunks and will use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

06/21/2019

This is our second time using this company. We were extremely satisfied with their service on the first move that I wanted to help up with our second move from storage. This time we had the team of Giuseppe, Jamal G., Robert F., and Jason G helping us. These guys were were very courteous, responsible and respectful with the whole process. I was very pleased with their service and help because movi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were moving our things from storage into our new home.

COST $676.38

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2019

06/21/2019

The team of Tom G, Santos, Jamel and Sarge were awesome. These guys took the time to make sure everything was wrapped and protected before they loaded it into the truck. Then they took it to the storage unit and put it in as neatly as possible. They were very careful when moving my things. I also was impressed on how responsible, respectful, and courteous they were throughout the whole process. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to move from our apartment and we needed help put your things into a storage unit.

COST $1,165.3

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

09/18/2018

They showed up as promised, correctly estimated costs, and got to work. It took a second truckful to get it all done and they told me that up front and were right on time with their return for the second load. They moved everything without marking up walls or doors, and worked hard finishing in the timespan expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning out an old house of 50 years of junk

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

04/24/2017

The guys had to come back several times as there was a lot to get rid of. They were friendly and helpful. I couldn't believe how much they could get rid of in such a short time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After my husband passed away I decided to move. He was an extreme pack rat, so there was a lot of junk to be removed from the house; attic, garage and shop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2016

09/19/2016

The first instance of file cabinet removal was excellent and efficient. The large multi-room home move was an absolute nightmare wrought with borderline unethical behavior (trying to renegotiate the contract during the move) and damage to my furniture, The manager followed up to fix things but it was after a lot of negotiation. NEVER AGAIN!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two instances of working with college hunks - one for the removal of a large filing cabinet and the second was a whole home move from NY to CT

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2012

08/15/2016

Received a confirmation email they would arrive between 9am and 11am. It also said they would call 20 to 30 minutes before arrival. This was just for an estimate . No one showed up or called . I do not recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shed removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2016

08/08/2016

They came & within minutes saw they had no experience moving at all. Two men came & they Damaged My Refrigerator . They did not take off the doors or hinges & they came without any tools. I have photo's of them trying to get this through the door. I called boss and sent my photo's I then emailed Jonathan who sent me a link to respond to with a claim on July  20, 2016 . I returned the claim immedia...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were to move from Jericho NY to Bayside NY. We moved all boxes & they were told when they came what was being moved. We were taking our Refrigerator & we discussed that too. They quoted $125.00 per hour & $159.00 Travel Time.  we thought this was a standard price & hired them. This was a one bedroom job & a refrigerator .

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2016

Photo for College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - 160 WILBUR PL, Bohemia, NY - 32470895

04/08/2016

I had to hire a moving company and I was very leery. I contacted three. The first two we nice enough on the phone, but were very vague on additional costs. People warned me that that's were the moving companies make the extra money. College hunks were the only ones who offered to come on site for the estimate. They were up front about any additional fees and gave us advise on things to do ahead of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving out of one location and some stuff went to new location and some stuff went to storage facility.

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2016

Garbage collection, Junk Removal, Hauling, Moving and Move Labor

We cannot remove Hazardous materials.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check