THERM A TROL INC

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since June 2010

AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING SPECALIST SERVICING LONG ISLAND SINCE 1967 Dear Homeowner: Its the oldest story in the world; everyone talks about the weather, but no one does anything about it. At THERM-A-TROL INC., we do. We can keep your home warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and clean throughout the year. And we can do it quickly, efficiently, affordably. We have over forty five years of experience serving your neighbors on Long Island with the best in Air Conditioning, Heating, Ventilation, and Geothermal Heat Pump systems. We specialize in, and are authorized dealers for, the fine Rheem and Florida Heat Pump families of Heating and Air Conditioning systems. From Residential to Commercial/Industrial applications, we at THERM-A-TROL INC., have the experience, the expertise, the concern to provide you with the very best in modern, efficient and safe home comfort systems. And were there to support your system after installation with highly trained, experienced and reliable technicians. At THERM-A-TROL INC., were Environmental Specialist. We will engineer a system that will meet your needs and afford you the maximum comfort and minimal expenditure. Guaranteed to be the best by the best, THERM-A-TROL INC.. The Leader in Home comfort . Sincerely, THERM-A-TROL INC. Robert F. Seitz ...

01/23/2018

Resealed some duct work in the attic, checked for CO leaks and natural gas leaks. Overall check of the heating system of the home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine check and service of furnace.

08/09/2017

Extremely well. Punctual and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning system in a business

03/14/2016

Therm-a-trol was recommended to me by a relative and I was very pleased with their responsiveness and customer service.  They installed the condenser and air handler using the existing ductwork, and added a new duct in an area that previously had none.  The installation went smoothly.  They also have a good price on the yearly service contract.  I would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new Rheem Central Air Conditioning system (condensing unit and air handler).

01/11/2016

They came out a couple years ago and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out to service my hvac.

11/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 95% fuel usage efficiency forced warm air furnace, air purifying filter, and two programmable thermostats. Converted heating from one zone to two zone. I needed to change the installation date, and it was no problem. Everything went smoothly. I am very pleased with my ability to control the heat on both floors of my townhouse.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Geo Thermal, Eletric Heat pumps, Warm Air furnace, Hot Water coil,Gas fired, Hvac Systems,Ductless systems, Custom Sheet metal Shop,

Oil burners,Baseboards,oil Fired,Radiators,hot water Heaters and Hot Water Boilers

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Similar businesses in your area...